Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Capture the Flag: Gang Edition

Development Team

Capture the Flag: Gang Edition

Capture the Flag: Gang Edition
    Hi ok so we all know the threads swimming around about a gang base tournament! Well I've seen this idea around and I figured I would post it here along with my own ideas to put them all in one place.

Ideas:
    Ok so if you have ever played classic you would probably know of the Capture the Flag building. If you don't let me explain a little bit, basically it's a building where you play Capture the Flag whenever you want.

Well how does this apply? I was thinking what if they made a building much like the one on classic.
    How is this different or involving gangs? Well instead of come whenever you want single player sorting, make it to where whole gangs can join to determine who has the best gang. (Could also be used as a gang base tournament area).

How would you get all those people there;-;? Well only gang owners can join (this would prevents lots of chaos). Also if the gang leader decided to join the whole gang gets automatically gets scoped to the field.

Instead of redesigning a whole Capture the Flag just use the one from the Events House possibly?

Other Ideas Involving This:
    • Make it to where other gangs can send challenges out to others gang. (Say iFreeze vs Obsidian)
    • Instead of Red Team, Blue team let the tags of the gang stay on.
    • If the gang has a hat let them wear it instead of the bandanas
    • Let the battling gangs leaders make wagers possibly.

Just a few ideas I have some others about this pot but they would need some major developing. Let me know what you think!

Sorry about the thread title issues!
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 08-05-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Ex Player Relations Deezer Aero's Avatar
    why not

Zephlyn
    FIRST, the tags of blue team and red team is for people Dont confuse of gang!

then the bandanas is for know what team u are!!!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    FIRST, the tags of blue team and red team is for people Dont confuse of gang!

then the bandanas is for know what team u are!!!
    I know they are there... I was saying it's faster to identify a team by it's color of tag rather than looking for a bandana or trying to focus in on one player's tag name. Think about it like 20 people are in the red base, and someone either switches their hat color (I've seen it plenty of times) or your not playing attention. Wouldn't you rather just spot a color tag?
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    Best gang? Make the other noob gangs to join and boost on for money- no
    Copyright from ctf then-John event

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Best gang? Make the other noob gangs to join and boost on for money- no
    Copyright from ctf then-John event
    Check the date this thread was posted. I started this thread in like July. Someone just randomly replied to it, so no need to be rude.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Check the date this thread was posted. I started this thread in like July. Someone just randomly replied to it, so no need to be rude.
    John made ctf before your thread.

It's an idea don't be a dbag. It's a good idea at that. Opens up another aspect to era gangs. Other than socializing or basing a gang could be focused on CTF. I know I'd start a ctf gang if the time came

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    It's an idea don't be a dbag. It's a good idea at that. Opens up another aspect to era gangs. Other than socializing or basing a gang could be focused on CTF. I know I'd start a ctf gang if the time came
    Why let gangs have more fun when you can play them at Events House?
    Just cause some 'serious' gangs are not going to play events doesn't mean they can have their own event while basing.

Development Team
    Yes, Ctf was existing, but keep in mind that during the time that I had posted this people were talking about gang wars. I had suggested this to try and remedy that. It was a idea suited for the time.