Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gun Range

This is an old idea that always gets ignored.

What about, instead, just make a playable video in-game for every gun? Just a quick video showing movement and spam.

Berries
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    There is one x.x
    Way to just read the title.

I believe we have gun game for this which is like this but unfortunately gun game doesnt let u hold a gun for long

im pretty sure the gun game has only happend once because i never heard from it again after snk announced it.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    im pretty sure the gun game has only happend once because i never heard from it again after snk announced it.
    Last gun game I saw was last night and a few others before that. Reno announced it.

Testing weapons

Before you buy a gun, you should be able to test it out in a testing area. There might be NPC's or actual players testing other guns. You will NOT be able to get kills in testing areas (because of pbp and mini) but you will be able to kill nonetheless. Dying in the testing area will not count towards your deaths. Testing will reduce the amount of players that complain about how bad the gun is, even thought they spent a large sum of money on it. Also, there should be a limit on how many times you can test a gun because of the players that will constantly troll you there because they keep "testing" the minigun or pbp.
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

So many threads about this already....

Ive been in alot of gun games idk how youve missed them all except one. Ok now about the actual threads like i will always say in these threads you can only wish
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I didn't realize that there was already a thread about this XD. I think my idea is better though
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Sounds like a good idea