Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to increase the rarity of an item

Well you would have to do this where people can see, or no one will ever know it would just be a waste. You could go brag about it to your friends, hey I just made an umbrella more rare.

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Or you can drop your rare in spar. When the match is over the item will disappear. Lol imagine someone does that to his panda hammer or something
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

This is exactly what happened when I had that droppable black police hat. There was only 1 of them. I dropped it in my house, because some guy kept asking to see it in my inventory. So i sent him a picture of my inventory, but since I dropped the hat in my house, the hat wasn't in my inventory anymore. Then he kept spamming me so I blocked him. After that, I forgot all about the hat and it just disappeared.

I don't think it would have much impact on the value of the item if only one of them is removed. Maybe this would be more effective with ultra rares but I can't see those people wanting to drop their rainbow umbrella or their panda hammer any time soon..

Rarity increases by 1% when you do this.

If I hacked someone with zombie morph or dino hat or golden katana etc. I would probably drop it in spar XD
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

give it to killer his gang is strike force plz

The only problem is, not many players would be willing to do this
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    If you want to raise the rarity of an item, slowly seize control of the majority of that item. Now, as the demand is still there/goes up, the supply will go down in the public atmosphere and you now control that item in the economy. Congratulations, you've won the game.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    If you want to raise the rarity of an item, slowly seize control of the majority of that item. Now, as the demand is still there/goes up, the supply will go down in the public atmosphere and you now control that item in the economy. Congratulations, you've won the game.
    :0 Challenge accepted
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.