Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Bye.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Okay, here we go. List of the reasons why I despise KnS;

1. He steals graphics, CONSTANTLY! Spamming us with threads like "Oh look what I made!" and the whatever that he supposedly "made", was stolen from someone else. You can find proof of this if you look through some of his posts.

2. He's just plain stupid. You can find evidence of that if you've read his posts. His mind has the brainpower of a 5 year old.

3. HIS GRAMMAR SUCKS ABSOLUTE BALLS!!! Like a... how did I put it earlier? Oh yeah, 5 year old. It annoys me.

4. This pity story about the death of his "sister", or whatever. It's a clear lie. /End Rant

Anyway, I'm sorry if you guys think I'm a total jerk for this. I've never said anything about anyone in this way. It's just how I feel with this KnS dude, he goes against everything that I stand for.
    His grammar? He's possibly from a different country though.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    His grammar? He's possibly from a different country though.
    Grandpa no hes not check his profile his location is California hes 16 he "lives 2 streets away from DorZe'

Just close this thread, there is no use for any of this negativity.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

idk what this is
    I will, when he ends his persistent stupidity and ignorance.
    Well I have no idea what to say now, since Froz is getting my attention with his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Well I have no idea what to say now, since Froz is getting my attention with his thread.
    Grandpa, please be aware that I do not wish to argue with you nor do I wish to inflict any negativity upon our relationship as fellow community members. This is between me and KnS. And although I may be a bit vulgar and rude towards him at times, I know no other way to express my feelings against this pest-like specimen.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

idk what this is
    Grandpa, please be aware that I do not wish to argue with you nor do I wish to inflict any negativity upon our relationship as fellow community members. This is between me and KnS. And although I may be a bit vulgar and rude towards him at times, I know no other way to express my feelings against this pest-like specimen.
    I guess so.

She isn't a pest, how could you say that. Ok, you dislike her, ok then just don't be a part of this thread, we don't need negativity here.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.