Thread: Account / Gmail

Account / Gmail

So I am using a different gmail on this account for two reasons, they are that my gmail that is linked to my account I have forgotten the password so I have a different email I used for this and a different email I can use on graal.

So my question is that is there a way for me to change my graal gmail without having to reset my account and is there a way that I can still link my account if question one is a no.

Thank you

From what I've heard, they're not messing with e-mail changes/account business anymore, sorry man.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Sorry, but I believe you can not do that. Due to the fact, Staff will not know that your old account IS yours. They don't want to provoke a scam of account.

If you've forgotten your password,you have to talk to your email provider about that,and hopefully resolve the issue I guess.
    Other than that,there's no way you can switch emails or do any account transfers of the sort.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Yes, you can easily find your password through the 'forgot password' option on numerous amounts of email providers.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.