Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost M4

Development Team

Ghost M4

Forget the M4 attachment. ;_; I wanna know if I should try and save for this thing instead?
    I've been trying to spar for awhile, and noticed there's a lot of people who use GM4s, but the thing is I already have a BAR, which was like 200k$ and then this thing is 187k$ I don't know if I would be willing to try and save for that thing.

The thing is, I know that the BAR and GM4 do nearly the same damage in spar, and was thinking maybe I should do that. But I don't wanna come off as a "buttface" or whatever terms people use because it's a BAR in spar.

Should I just continue this way and forget those turdfaces or try and get a GM4?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Don't care about other's opinion of the gun if they are saying something bad / negative.
    Gm4 is pretty good in Basing and Spar, it's like a BAR in faster speed but smaller clip, it also has an option to switch to see if you want it to be Automatic or Semi-Automatic.
    For BAR it is good because the damage is high and it's a 5 shots 1 kills gun. You can shoot faster like Gm4 if your hand are fast (tap the attack fast or if you are using PC, tap on the D or S the bullet will speed up.

idk what this is
    You should not get a GM4. Get an SMGPK. For me competed with the BAR.

Development Team
    Cri, where might I get that?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Cri, where might I get that?
    The gun shop below the auction house. Don't cry, Grandpa is here..

Ghost M4

The GM4 and BAR have the same ROF. So if you already have the BAR, don't waste your money on the GM4. Just use the BAR in spar, block whoever that is complaining.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by *Meister View Post
    The GM4 and BAR have the same ROF. So if you already have the BAR, don't waste your money on the GM4. Just use the BAR in spar, block whoever that is complaining.
    They both suck now.

Banned
    both sux

Quote Originally Posted by *Meister View Post
    BAR and GM4 do not have the same rate of fire. I own both. Get your facts right. I prefer GM4 over BAR, but thats just my opinion.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

sten is good, with its humongous clip size you can hold bottom down like a boss. Only thing is its 100% accurate. Another good gun I'd get would be metalstorm, it can truly TRULY hold bottom down like a BOSS BOSS.. Fast rate of fire, huge clip, crazy spread, low freeze.. The fast firerate makes up for it and if someone bottom hugging you can easily demolish them with the fire rate
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari