Thread: Mtarx_Tac Refund

Mtarx_Tac Refund

Hello everyone.

I just just found out through our todays auctions that one of our auction guns (the mtarx_tac) has a scripting issue causing it to always go for over 500k gralats.
    I don´t think anyone should pay such a high amount of gralats for an error that most likely I caused myself.

That means that I will give everyone that owns a Mtarx_Tac (obtained through auctions) a refund.
    150k gralats is what I have in mind - they shouldnt cost more than that. So that being said I will add the amount that surpassed the 150k back to your accounts.

Please contact me ingame.

Thank you and sorry for this issue.

-The Panda
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

@Layerd u removed my vector ones. I bought packs special for that I understand you refund the stuff I didn't earn but I earned vector at that time
    Just being me.

Since it's an auction gun it's normal to pay high yet varied prices. Instead of refunding everything over 150k, It'd be more correct to refund a flat rate like 300k so all the 500k+ prices drop down to 200k+
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    @Layerd u removed my vector ones. I bought packs special for that I understand you refund the stuff I didn't earn but I earned vector at that time
    you abused a spar glitch to basically multiply your spar stats. that's not earning.

I saw. I conquered. I came.