Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possible Comeback of The Sweeper TP

Possible Comeback of The Sweeper TP

What if for a special event, that alongside the next VIP item that you could also get the Vaccum TP for a comeback? People like me didn't get a chance to get one, since I didn't play era when it was released. This probably wont happen, but what if it came back as a VIP item for one month as an exclusive VIP comeback? Just leave your thoughts below, and some better ideas on it if you agree.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

No.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

lol i rmber broom coming back once, players that have it raged alot.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Wow, this is the broom incident all over again. No. If they EVER bring anything back, they need to physically alter it from the first addition. That's a big slap in the face just like with the VIP broom. I still say the comeback of the broom needs to be changed. Let the original broom be kept to those who purchased it first, and to all the new purchasers revamp it and let the oldies have that one to. Not to mention the hats, oldies get hats while newer buyers get broom. Sorry, but no no No.

They already said they won't be doing that again because of such the feedback, and they shouldn't. It was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I can see where old players are coming from by not bringing back a certain item but I can see where new players want an older item that is no longer available so guess my response is going to be this. I know it takes a lot of work on scripting things and doing the animations but old and new players alike are going to love the idea of new items (I think) even if you just use the same scripting for an item and change the animations so basically you would have the vaccum v2.0 that has the same functions but looks different (people will still have a problem with this) or bring out bigger and better stuff every quarter to keep up with the new player base. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Drdetroit; 09-07-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Wow, this is the broom incident all over again. No. If they EVER bring anything back, they need to physically alter it from the first addition. That's a big slap in the face just like with the VIP broom. I still say the comeback of the broom needs to be changed. Let the original broom be kept to those who purchased it first, and to all the new purchasers revamp it and let the oldies have that one to. Not to mention the hats, oldies get hats while newer buyers get broom. Sorry, but no no No.

They already said they won't be doing that again because of such the feedback, and they shouldn't. It was wrong.
    Lol they got an EC so don't act like they were fully ripped off
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Street Boss
    Since I already got a vacuum, I'll have to say no.

Banned
    They won't be returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Lol they got an EC so don't act like they were fully ripped off
    Because 1 ec makes up for an item. Ok. EC means nothing these days. You can go and afk for ec and get x10 more than 1 ec for vip that month. What was the problem with them making a new look? I don't care if newer players get it, as long as IT LOOKS DIFFERENT. I don't know why they didn't ask people first about their opinion on it. Of course people are gonna be mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I'n sorry why I even post threads. At least XstarX and Kendrick just gave a couple words. How do I close threads