Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fast automatic agile gun+AA-12 VS Jackhammer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Fast automatic agile gun+AA-12 VS Jackhammer

I'm looking for a gun that is good for both sparring,pking and basing (i don't really spar but still) , I already have Shipka,Minigun,Ap0,M119 tactical.I will not buy BAR or Metalstorm or Ghost m4 so don't suggest me to buy these guns.

I'm looking for underrated guns that players barely use,I was thinking about FN P90 for 55 k but there is also SMR and now I don't even know.I want an agile automatic smg,that's all I want.I was also thinking about Scorpian EVO,here are the stats of these guns:

Skorpian EVO: $50000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 7
    Spread: 0.06
    Freeze: 0.18
    ROF: 0.228
    Reload Freeze: 0.5
    Auto: Yes
    Clip: 15

SMR: $85000
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.098
    Freeze: 0.152
    Fire Rate: 0.2488
    Reload Freeze: 0.412-0.552
    Clip: 32

FN P90: $55000
    Damage: 7
    Spread: 0.05
    Freeze: 0.1559
    Fire Rate: 0.1689
    Reload Freeze: 0.10-0.38
    Clip: 18
    Perk: Able to switch to a supressor.

I was thinking of FN P90,it seems like it's very fast and pretty agile+almost nobody uses it and it has a nice and an interesting perk.

I am also thinking about getting a good pking/basing shotgun that is NOT PbP,I want either Jackhammer or AA-12,which one is better in your opinion?

AA-12: $60000
    Damage: 6
    Spread: 0.125
    Freeze: 0.3
    ROF: 0.2
    Reload Freeze: 0.25
    Clip: 36
    Bullets fired: 3
    Stacked: No

Jackhammer:60000$
    Freeze Rate: 0.20
    Fire Rate: 0.45
    Reload Freeze: 0.40,0.50
    Damage: 7-8
    Clip: 15
    Spread: 0.15
    Type: PK Gun
    Recoil (New)
    (Shoots a widespread of 3 bullets at once,does not stack)
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Don't get FN P90, I regret getting it, the speed is normal, the damage is lower than M4 and the freeze is damn high.
    I suggest you to get AA-12, it's good for PK + Base but the freeze is high. Since you don't really spar, I think you mostly spar for fun, AA-12 is pretty good in Manual-dodging if you've trained

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Don't get FN P90, I regret getting it, the speed is normal, the damage is lower than M4 and the freeze is damn high.
    I suggest you to get AA-12, it's good for PK + Base but the freeze is high. Since you don't really spar, I think you mostly spar for fun, AA-12 is pretty good in Manual-dodging if you've trained
    Thanks a lot,mate, and yes I do spar for fun sometimes.
    Well now I don't even know...I just want a fast automatic smg,scorpion evo seems like a good gun.I was also thinking about getting Morano Thompson but that's a not-so-agile machine gun after all.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Thanks a lot,mate, and yes I do spar for fun sometimes.
    Well now I don't even know...I just want a fast automatic smg,scorpion evo seems like a good gun.I was also thinking about getting Morano Thompson but that's a not-so-agile machine gun after all.
    Skorpion Evo is pretty good, it shoots faster and worth more than FN P90

AA-12 for pk. For spar I recommend m4

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Since you didn't mention Shipka as your out of bounds picks,I'll take this opportunity to do so.
    Shipka as I've mentioned before has many upsides in that it is versatile in both PK & spar and fares well against other guns.
    It holds its own in the sense that the its two bullets gives the user unlimited coverage,not to mention offensive and defensive pressure.
    120k is a hefty price,but it's all worth it if you want a solid all-around gun.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Since you didn't mention Shipka as your out of bounds picks,I'll take this opportunity to do so.
    Shipka as I've mentioned before has many upsides in that it is versatile in both PK & spar and fares well against other guns.
    It holds its own in the sense that the its two bullets gives the user unlimited coverage,not to mention offensive and defensive pressure.
    120k is a hefty price,but it's all worth it if you want a solid all-around gun.
    I already have Shipka...I'm just looking for an agile,fast and an automatic gun,Shipka is neither smg nor pistol nor shotgun,it is good but it's semi-auto and I need an automatic gun.
    I might as well buy Skorpian EVO...seems like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    I already have Shipka...I'm just looking for an agile,fast and an automatic gun,Shipka is neither smg nor pistol nor shotgun,it is good but it's semi-auto and I need an automatic gun.
    I might as well buy Skorpian EVO...seems like a good choice.
    Now that's a toughie.
    However based on personal experience,SMR seems to be the most optimum pick,but if you want to save some money then as you said,go for the Skorpian EVO.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Now that's a toughie.
    However based on personal experience,SMR seems to be the most optimum pick,but if you want to save some money then as you said,go for the Skorpian EVO.
    Do you have SMR?It's just i don't want it to be a yet another Sten/Morano Thompson kind of a gun,I want a very fast automatic smg,very fast preferably.

Does someone have SMR or Skorpion EVO here so I can see at least one of them in action?

Jackhammer?.. pics pls
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.