Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Secret Scamming Trick

Zephlyn
    Sure they use a 3rd program? Maybe it's a game bug on the trade tables, staff should be checking and reviewing the trade tables since many people are abusing it, and a lot of people already left because the "safe trade" tables apparently aren't safe at all.

I had heard that using 3rd party programs on iEra is very difficult, and also is easy to get caught, if this problem is happening a lot, then admins should check the trading tables to make a secure place. I prefer not having trading tables, than having these trade tables tbh.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Well he did this 3rd party program(i assume this trick uses a 3rd party program)
    Lets you change items on the table on serverside WHILE the trade is accepted
    The guy is in Diavelnn his name is Chip

Exactly its not even scamming its just hacking
    Ok. If he is messing with the actual server, he's in trouble. Admins should have made a hack warning, with an 'if' statement that if anything changes during the 15 second sleep the trade should be canceled. I recommend admins make multiple hack/glitch proof scripts. Unless he is some crazy hacker.

You can't change serverside without changing the entire server. (Pretty sure) That's why I recommend developers use serverside more often.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Sure they use a 3rd program? Maybe it's a game bug on the trade tables, staff should be checking and reviewing the trade tables since many people are abusing it, and a lot of people already left because the "safe trade" tables apparently aren't safe at all.

I had heard that using 3rd party programs on iEra is very difficult, and also is easy to get caught, if this problem is happening a lot, then admins should check the trading tables to make a secure place. I prefer not having trading tables, than having these trade tables tbh.
    Its not a bug he does it on PURPOSE when he wants to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Ok. If he is messing with the actual server, he's in trouble. Admins should have made a hack warning, with an 'if' statement that if anything changes during the 15 second sleep the trade should be canceled. I recommend admins make multiple hack/glitch proof scripts. Unless he is some crazy hacker.

You can't change serverside without changing the entire server. (Pretty sure) That's why I recommend developers use serverside more often.
    99% of stuff is serverside.
    All game systems are serverside.
    These days atleast, i don't think much other than assets are clientside

Banned Sottocapo
    Chip from diavelnn denies the fact that he uses this scam hack
    He just says no and lol idgaf
    So theres no point in asking him he just blocks you

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Well he did this 3rd party program(i assume this trick uses a 3rd party program)
    Lets you change items on the table on serverside WHILE the trade is accepted
    The guy is in Diavelnn his name is Chip

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly its not even scamming its just hacking

- - - Updated - - -

I talked to Chip(Diavelnn)
    Aka Jailed
    I keep telling him he shouldnt hack but he denies it and says nope or Lmao idgaf
    Someone should watch this guys trade
    The man who was scammed showed proof that he had no 16k shells chip says "he used his other account"
    The guy even sent me a video of him scrollin through his inventory he had 0 torchus on him
    I told him that hes in denial and he said "nope" then blocked me
    Someone watch him carefully when he trades hes been using this hack to buy 10k tro supers for about 10shells
    Same to me, I told him now: HACKER! Look he told me
    LMFAO!
    I told him I knew it! But he blocked me, look down in the picture
    ineffable.

It's not a trick... It's a hacking process.
    Lel

You make it sound like packet injection. Which would make sense if most of the population in graal were not children. Just my thought

What program is that? In bottom afk facepalm
    Lel

Program? If you are talking to me. Packet injection can potentially mean tricking the server to believe you legitimately just picked up 10,000 crab shells when you only just picked up one. For things like this people use a program called Wireshark to capture packets and then packet editing programs on the computer I will not mention for the security of the game.. it works by intercepting the packets sent from the server which you then edit to your liking. People do this type of stuff all the time. But I wouldn't imagine it being used in graal. If it was. Or is. There would fairly big problems

- - - Updated - - -

Given someone has the knowledge to use packet injection against graal online. And it turns out effective. It would make sense on something like the trade tables. I do not encourage or promote hacking just a reminder lol