Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era needs to address problems more professionally

Graal Era needs to address problems more professionally

GANG LOGO UPLOAD is broken for over a month now and their is no official notice on the issue ?

Moderators on forums have no idea whats going on ? Nobody seems to be taking notice of this issue or addressing it ?

We need another system Admins need to post current issues AND STICKY IT somewhere so they can be addressed and fixed !

EXPLAIN DIRECTIONS FOR UPLOAD LOGO WOULD HELP, SPECIFICATIONS , EXACT GUIDE AS TO HOW ....

Banned
    Sometimes you can't expect ALL the issues to be fixed in a day or so.

They're all people who are older than you. Limited supply of workers, isn't that fair enough?

There was recently a bunch of PRs recruited. How was that not enough?
    We're not asking for them to address the problems on a daily basis but maybe just weekly updates on the current problem through the Era newspaper.
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post
    GANG LOGO UPLOAD is broken for over a month now and their is no official notice on the issue ?

Moderators on forums have no idea whats going on ? Nobody seems to be taking notice of this issue or addressing it ?

We need another system Admins need to post current issues AND STICKY IT somewhere so they can be addressed and fixed !

EXPLAIN DIRECTIONS FOR UPLOAD LOGO WOULD HELP, SPECIFICATIONS , EXACT GUIDE AS TO HOW ....
    Have you seen our staff team theres only like 5 people that have the powers to fix stuff
    You expect 5 people to fix all your needs?
    Give them time

Froz is right, give them time. It's not so easy to fix, I mean.. it is GS2, and that's not easy.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned Sottocapo
    "Graal Era needs to address problems more professionally"
    Only complains about ONE problem

XSTARX if you are not going to give helpful comments stay off my threads, you seem to always try and go against any post i list ...
    YOUR an ADMIN I KNOW WHY YOU THINK YOUR ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY, STATUS EVEN SAYS narcissist wow ... someone needs to give this guy a reality check ...

After a conversation online with him on era, i told him to keep off my posts, he threatened me of bad mouthing him... when i NEVER did . I HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE.

HOW in the world do you know if they are older than i am ? I think you took era too the head man you need to chill i do not care who the heck you are .

No where did i state hurry up and fix it ,TITLE OF THREAD SAYS "Graal Era needs to address problems more professionally" ***NOT HURRY UP AND FIX IT ***

Please refrain from bashing I ONLY want the issues to be ADDRESSED ... fixing them comes after they are addressed ....... SAVES US ALOT OF TIME OF NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD LOGO......
    Last edited by GraalEranoob; 09-10-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Banned
    I thought you wanted to post pics of our 'conversation'? So, where are they?

Like I told you, they are people who have a life to deal with compared to you and what you're demanding is out of the team's league. You really think we don't know of those issues being addressed to us daily?

The ones who can aid you in your situation is no other than staffs who have access and authorities to solving your issue.

If you really wish to argue more, so be it. It's not like I was in any wrong of explaining it to you when others can give the same answers as me.

Then why do moderators on this forum keep telling me otherwise, keep telling me there is no error with the uploading of logo etc.... IF YOU WANT PROOF I CAN attach all my conversations with moderators here on forum.... and our conversation . You do not have a say on what HOW MY LIFE COMPARES TO ANYONE you dont know who I AM ????? WHAT KINDA ADMIN ARE YOU ? KIDDO IM PROBLY OLDER THAN YOU ARE .

BY THE WAY YOU ACT ,and claim yourself a self "narcissist" YOU TOOK THIS GAME WAY TO THE HEAD AND NEED TO CHILL, WE NEED MORE PLAYERS NOT SCARE THEM AWAY WITH YOUR ATTITUDE, LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD I SUGGESTED ONLY FOR ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED NOT !!! FIXEDDDD !

STAY OFF MY THREADs ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO BASH ON EVERYTHREAD I MAKE IF YOU SEE SOMETHING ILLEGAL ACT ON IT , ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO TROLL NOW IS IT ?

idk what this is
    I'm trying to learn GS2, while in high school, but I'm broke, and I have to study most of my time. Hopefully one day I can assist the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GraalEranoob View Post
    Then why do moderators on this forum keep telling me otherwise, keep telling me there is no error with the uploading of logo etc.... IF YOU WANT PROOF I CAN attach all my conversations with moderators here on forum.... and our conversation . You do not have a say on what HOW MY LIFE COMPARES TO ANYONE you dont know who I AM ????? WHAT KINDA ADMIN ARE YOU ? KIDDO IM PROBLY OLDER THAN YOU ARE .
    Stop ranting, it won't help. In no way I am offending, but I'm pretty sure star is judging your age group by your posts. I mean no disrespect.