Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pbp or shkipa

Pbp or shkipa

I dont know which one to buy and i dont wanna make a mistake cause he are so expensive plz give me advice

Shipka hands down, it's more versatile.

Don't even consider pbp, it's only for people spamming in a corner
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

PBP is a good weapon for PKing usually outside of bases. While it's a dangerous weapon, it's also easy to get killed using it as it fires slowly, and your mobility is limited. Its use is also frowned upon by a lot of the community as it can kill in a few seconds and its hit-timer glitch can be misused by scumbags.

The Shipka is also a spam-type gun like the PBP, but it has a much faster fire-rate which is better for both Pking and basing, but it doesn't stack damage which makes the maximum damage 9, while the PBP's is 16 (if all 4 bullets hit).

Both are PK weapons, but the PBP is better for close range PKing, and the Shipka is best used for mid-long range Pking.

In that price range, I personally would choose the M107 sniper located at Aimpoint. It has a high damage shot and a decent freeze rate making it good for both PKing and basing. It' actually a highly effective sparring weapon as well due to its high damage if you use it correctly.
    Last edited by Garett; 09-08-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added info
    Only active on the forums.

shipka is better in my opinion, because it is good for spar and pking, and the pbp is only good for pking in one spot.

I agree with most people on this thread as PBP is really only good for PK and Shipka is widely known for Sparring as well.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Shipka in my opinion is much more versatile and efficient. Firing two rounds at once, it doubles your field of fire, therefore doubling your chances of hitting your target. It's damage is decent, but the freeze is .21, which is slightly higher than BAR. It's reload freeze is very low in my opinion for a weapon that holds 40 rounds. Overall, I believe it is a much better weapon than a PBP. I've found that while using PBP, the clip size and the freeze made it impossible for me to chase down my target in an open area. I've also found that I get the most PKs with it at bridge, because of the tight space.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Street Boss
    Go for pbp.

People won't recommend it because they hate getting killed by it so they want less people to own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Go for pbp.

People won't recommend it because they hate getting killed by it so they want less people to own it.
    Any real evidence to back up your claim/statement?

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Pbp is good for pking and streaking only but shipka is good for spar, pk and streak

Pk(pbp),spar streak (shipka).
    Lel