Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Gang Rewards

So your argument is: the 15 people who received the new hat did not base to 10k hrs another group of people did and because they only based 3k hrs they only deserve 6 hats.
    I think you are having issues with this scenario because you have never based from 0 hrs to 10k hrs before so I'm going to enlighten you.

When a gang reaches 10k hrs it will not have 15 ppl that were also there at 5k hrs let alone 0 hrs. So since your argument is these ppl only based 3k hrs they shouldn't get 15 hats, I would argue maelstrom should not receive 15 hats either because ik for a fact that the members used to get to 10k hrs were not the same members that were present at hr 0, hr 5k, or even hr 7k. Thus with your reasoning you would agree by maelstrom receiving 15 hats it is truly unfair and its just admin favoritism.

As for you assuming the obs gang situation was anything similar to the grim situation shows you have no idea what happened. Obs was not stolen, I'm not going to explain the whole thing again you can search the threads for tht. Therefore it would not be fair to give Duke back obs because he sold his account and the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    So your argument is: the 15 people who received the new hat did not base to 10k hrs another group of people did and because they only based 3k hrs they only deserve 6 hats.
    I think you are having issues with this scenario because you have never based from 0 hrs to 10k hrs before so I'm going to enlighten you.

When a gang reaches 10k hrs it will not have 15 ppl that were also there at 5k hrs let alone 0 hrs. So since your argument is these ppl only based 3k hrs they shouldn't get 15 hats, I would argue maelstrom should not receive 15 hats either because ik for a fact that the members used to get to 10k hrs were not the same members that were present at hr 0, hr 5k, or even hr 7k. Thus with your reasoning you would agree by maelstrom receiving 15 hats it is truly unfair and its just admin favoritism.

As for you assuming the obs gang situation was anything similar to the grim situation shows you have no idea what happened. Obs was not stolen, I'm not going to explain the whole thing again you can search the threads for tht. Therefore it would not be fair to give Duke back obs because he sold his account and the gang.
    We're talking about the original gang ownership. Don't cloud the subject the gang was stolen the hours were stolen. It's not that complex. The fact is the gang should be returned to its original owner if you want to talk logic all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    We're talking about the original gang ownership. Don't cloud the subject the gang was stolen the hours were stolen. It's not that complex. The fact is the gang should be returned to its original owner if you want to talk logic all of a sudden.
    There you go being stubborn again, the thread is about hats and I proved to you why we got hats. Now you want to argue with me on gang stealing and hours stealing.

I would agree with you if it was tht simple but by sweeping under the rug the real details of what happened doesn't make your argument valid. Your entitled to your opinion on whether it was stealing or not but tht doesn't change the fact of what happened. So let's stay on topic with why you still think iFreeze II shouldn't have hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    There you go being stubborn again, the thread is about hats and I proved to you why we got hats. Now you want to argue with me on gang stealing and hours stealing.

I would agree with you if it was tht simple but by sweeping under the rug the real details of what happened doesn't make your argument valid. Your entitled to your opinion on whether it was stealing or not but tht doesn't change the fact of what happened. So let's stay on topic with why you still think iFreeze II shouldn't have hats.
    The hours and rewards go hand in hand it's not being stubborn it's pointing out facts.

If you have an issue with decisions made please raise a ticket at support.toonslab.com.

This thread is not beneficial or productive, partially made to cause flame and arguments.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!