Thread: Tips On Becoming A Player Relation Admin

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

Tips On Becoming A Player Relation Admin

This Thread was created a while back, but there was not enough information, thus I decided to create a new simple guide; which may help players.

Many People have always dreamt of working for the PR Staff team. The question is how do I become an Admin?
    Becoming an Admin is not as easy as your ABC's, You need to show you are worthy and you need to prove that you can make Graal era a better game.

Know Your Community
    Get to know the Graal era community. Understand your players and try to make friend not enemies; Most of the Graal community are kids, however don't let that stop you from getting to know them. You are bound to come across badmouthing players. Do not confront them, just block them and ignore them. This displays a sign of maturity and Been mature is what is required to become an admin.

Help the Community
    Help the Graal Community around you, and attend to their needs; this does not mean you go donating when they ask you for donations, Answer any questions or concerns they have. Current Admins won't be watching to see who does and does not help their community, but helping players will give you a small insight of what an Admin has to do, This will help you understand what problems players experience and how to deal with them.

Be a Good Era Player
    Era is full of players breaking the rules and if you have hopes set on joining the Player Relation team; then try and be a player which sets a positive atmosphere. Try not to get warnings or jailed, as this will be on your permanent player record, which will dampen the chances of you getting hired. Report any players you see breaking the rules, as this will help you develop a system in your mind; acknowledging what is considered right or wrong in Graal era.
    Get to know the admins (You don't have to suck up to them), Ask them what is expected of a PR and what jobs they undergo every time they log onto their staff account. Be sure to ask them what an admin has the power to do and what is expected of an admin. (They wont tell you everything).
    Finally, Understand all the rules of Graal era as this will Expand your knowledge. Understand everything that goes on in Graal Era, as you will need to demonstrate what you know in the Application.

Don't forget to Apply!
    When you feel confident make sure you fill in the application according to your time-zone. Make sure you answer the questions honestly; I understand that some players may have been jailed or warned before, but refrain from lying and don't let that stop you applying.

You may not acquire any knowledge from this thread, and it is not the most detailed thread or the best thread ever created, but to all you Fellow-player; I bid to you Good-Luck.

Check out the source of applications: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...8-Teams-Hiring!

The Europe Team is Hiring!
    The American Team is Hiring!
    The Asian/Australian Team is Hiring!
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Also, don't just do this stuff because you want to become an admin. Becoming an admin requires far more than just being nice to your peers. It requires hard work in the field that you have VOLUNTEERED for. So don't say that it is harder than you have expected because that could get you suggested for firing. You also have to know how to multitask well. When a PR signs on, they are already receiving many reports and/or PMs from players, usually asking for Events, a Hat, a Statue, an EC, or just the usual help.

My point is, when you become a PR, act like one while you are on the job.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Also, don't just do this stuff because you want to become an admin. Becoming an admin requires far more than just being nice to your peers. It requires hard work in the field that you have VOLUNTEERED for. So don't say that it is harder than you have expected because that could get you suggested for firing. You also have to know how to multitask well. When a PR signs on, they are already receiving many reports and/or PMs from players, usually asking for Events, a Hat, a Statue, an EC, or just the usual help.

My point is, when you become a PR, act like one while you are on the job.

Should have added that.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Also PR work is kinda stressing (As of what I heard). Especially if you're still in school. You'll have to focus on School Work and PR work.
    Wizardly Weird