Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ok, this has to be resolved.

A keylogger is a type of surveillance software (considered to be either software or spyware) that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted. A keylogger recorder can record instant messages, e-mail, and any information you type at any time using your keyboard.
    if you click a link, to lets say "youtube" that someone sends you, they can keylog you.
    theyll send you a link with a pop up saying for you to sign into youtube and theyll watch you type in your email and password.
    (lets say the same email you use for youtube is the same for graal)
    anyways then theyll access your email etc bam youre hacked .

at least that is my understanding of it.
    bottom line, dont ever click links.
    -Jupiter

^^^^^ Google ftw

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    A keylogger is a type of surveillance software (considered to be either software or spyware) that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted. A keylogger recorder can record instant messages, e-mail, and any information you type at any time using your keyboard.
    if you click a link, to lets say "youtube" that someone sends you, they can keylog you.
    theyll send you a link with a pop up saying for you to sign into youtube and theyll watch you type in your email and password.
    (lets say the same email you use for youtube is the same for graal)
    anyways then theyll access your email etc bam youre hacked .

at least that is my understanding of it.
    bottom line, dont ever click links.
    Could not have phrased it any better myself.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Well its not the only way to hack someone.. rofl. Thats only 1 way to prevent something, I've heard "dont ever click links" wayyyy to many times to already know...
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

[Redacted because of accidental post]