Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: How to be pro...

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysmit View Post
    How to be 'pro' in one day.
    1. Wait for payday.
    2. Get a crapton of itunes cards.
    3. Spend them all on graal.
    THATS IT!
    Jk, thats the worst way to get rid of your money.
    Have you played game of war? Spending money on graal is nothing like being forced to shell out 100$ at a time for new packs. It's normal to spend AT LEAST 500$ on one account just for it to be good at competing with others. And nobody only has 1 account.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Have you played game of war? Spending money on graal is nothing like being forced to shell out 100$ at a time for new packs. It's normal to spend AT LEAST 500$ on one account just for it to be good at competing with others. And nobody only has 1 account.
    I heard so many things that that game was the defenition of a p2w game, i guess its true then!
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysmit View Post
    I heard so many things that that game was the defenition of a p2w game, i guess its true then!
    It is. There are people growing 8 billion power in 2 weeks. Unless you pay a considerate amount. Don't expect to even be 500 million.. how it works is generous packs starting at 5 bucks. After you buy 2 of them they turn into 10 dollar packs. OK after type buy that one, they turn into 25$ packs, after you buy that it goes to a 50$ pack, and then 100$ and it STAYS at 100$ to get more packs actually "worth" the money. Can't go back once you've boughten a pack. A true pay to win game. However. Still very very fun. At least for me anyway, when I do decide I will play. Just play it for the first week and you will see how it runs around there. (Btw, some timers on research on buildings can take hundreds of days to even beyond 1000, this is one of the things forcing players to buy packs for the speed ups to finish them much faster)
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.