Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zephlyn is now recruiting

Zephlyn is now recruiting

Hello! I am Casper Zephlyn, some of you may know me, some of you may not but I'm willing to wager a fine penny or two that you've seen the name Zephlyn around a lot on Era.

First thing's first, I want to address that the 'real' Zephlyn's are in the Zephlyn gang owned by me in game.
    The other folks you see running around on Era slapped Zephlyn at the end of their name and that was it, these are who I refer to as Unofficial Zephlyn's. I have no problem with anyone wearing the name, just know that until a person becomes a 'real' Zephlyn, they are not affiliated with us and do not represent us in any way.

Secondly, well as the title states, Zephlyn's doors are open once again and the opportunity to join and become a full fledged Zephlyn is here by popular demand... With of course this one little thing barring everyone from running rampant on Era potentially giving us a bad name- that my friends, is the application process.
    This time it's a little unconventional but due to time constraints for most of our members right now and since I will be busy with my other duties on Era, this is the road we're taking.

Below you will find the link to our application and a little details on our history and what Zephlyn is.

Click here to open the application

Cor meum et gladium, nam Zephlyn
    My heart and sword, for Zephlyn

The Zephlyn Provenance

Zephlyn began in a time before iEra, a time where everyone knew each other and the fighters fought (mostly) fairly. And despite what most people may think, I, Casper Zephlyn am not the founder of Zephlyn.

Zephlyn was founded upon an idea of a family being of an extraordinary nature in 2007 by Exolia, Amsel and Zoo on Era PC. Their ranks were President, Senator and Chancellor respectively.

Zephlyn Mandate

The family abides by a certain code of ethics and understandings, this ensures the well-being of all Zephlyn's and their known associates to the family. Before becoming Zephlyn's, most of them are known to have kind and generous natures, these are key elements and synonymous to other qualities and traits of a perfect specimen for becoming a Zephlyn.

The Rise of Zephlyn

In the history of Zephlyn, 2010 was an eventful year. Since the forming of the foundations for Zephlyn in 2007, more members have been added. Church, Gareth, Blaze, Tsugumi and Akeon. And most of the original members were holding administrative positions such as Manager, Gani Admin, PR Admin, Events Team Admin and of course regular PR's.
    Achieving such a feat provoked other powers at work to bring down Zephlyn, and they nearly succeeded.

Becoming a Zephlyn

For one to become a Zephlyn, they would have to be mostly unanimously accepted by the other family members. This process has changed over the years from being invite only to casting votes for various applicants.
    The defining traits of an individual are what matter most of a Zephlyn, while all are fairly unique, they share a few most important ones such as integrity and loyalty.

Upon entry to the Zephlyn family, an oath must be taken which is discretionary to each applicant. Each individual must remember they represent the family as a whole.

Some thing(s) you should know:

Zephlyn is NOT an staff position. Nor is it a shoe in to becoming an Administrator of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    By the way, how do we know if we made it through the application or not? And, when we are gonna know the answers of the application?
    I will post updates on my first post. Answer random questions in the thread and paste relevant ones like this there.
    -Updates including people who have been accepted and added and if we're closing the application page down

Quote Originally Posted by Casper Zephlyn View Post
    New Zephlyn's will be chosen on Friday, September 25th.
    The application site will be downed on this day as well.
    The form page has been disabled.
    I will announce names and edit my first post at 60 PM Central, barring any unforeseen incident.

So about 2 hours from this post.

I want to thank everyone for applying, we did not expect to receive this many applicants to be honest.
    Interviewer, Judith, Raine, D12, Makaveli, Pumpy, Tim have all been accepted by Zephlyn.

Kendrick, Drizzle, NJK, Sweety, Dxni, Keiran and more names to come to start a trial period*

*details will soon follow
    Last edited by Casper Zephlyn; 09-25-2015 at 11:36 PM.
    Send a message if you need anything <3

Plan42B. Soon.

To become a real zephlyn?
    Lel

Too much to do, I'd rather take a tryout...
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

I'm finally a reall zeppelin!
    Just being me.

Thank you Casper

Is this to become a admin?

- - - Updated - - -

Too much reading,ugh.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Is this to become a admin?

- - - Updated - - -

Too much reading,ugh.
    No, this is a chance to join the Zephlyn family. (The gang Zephlyn in Era)
    It wasn't so bad. I enjoyed learning about their history. I've always wondered how the name came to be. You have to be interested though.

Nah, ill stick to some random gang
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.

Banned
    Hello! I am Casper Zephlyn, some of you may know me, some of you may not but I'm willing to wager a fine penny or two that you've seen the name Zephlyn around a lot on Era.

First thing's first, I want to address that the 'real' Zephlyn's are in the Zephlyn gang owned by me in game.
    The other folks you see running around on Era slapped Zephlyn at the end of their name and that was it, these are who I refer to as Unofficial Zephlyn's. I have no problem with anyone wearing the name, just know that until a person becomes a 'real' Zephlyn, they are not affiliated with us and do not represent us in any way.

Secondly, well as the title states, Zephlyn's doors are open once again and the opportunity to join and become a full fledged Zephlyn is here by popular demand... With of course this one little thing barring everyone from running rampant on Era potentially giving us a bad name- that my friends, is the application process.
    This time it's a little unconventional but due to time constraints for most of our members right now and since I will be busy with my other duties on Era, this is the road we're taking.

Below you will find the link to our application and a little details on our history and what Zephlyn is.

Click here to open the application

Cor meum et gladium, nam Zephlyn
    My heart and sword, for Zephlyn

The Zephlyn Provenance

Zephlyn began in a time before iEra, a time where everyone knew each other and the fighters fought (mostly) fairly. And despite what most people may think, I, Casper Zephlyn am not the founder of Zephlyn.

Zephlyn was founded upon an idea of a family being of an extraordinary nature in 2007 by Exolia, Amsel and Zoo on Era PC. Their ranks were President, Senator and Chancellor respectively.

Zephlyn Mandate

The family abides by a certain code of ethics and understandings, this ensures the well-being of all Zephlyn's and their known associates to the family. Before becoming Zephlyn's, most of them are known to have kind and generous natures, these are key elements and synonymous to other qualities and traits of a perfect specimen for becoming a Zephlyn.

The Rise of Zephlyn

In the history of Zephlyn, 2010 was an eventful year. Since the forming of the foundations for Zephlyn in 2007, more members have been added. Church, Gareth, Blaze, Tsugumi and Akeon. And most of the original members were holding administrative positions such as Manager, Gani Admin, PR Admin, Events Team Admin and of course regular PR's.
    Achieving such a feat provoked other powers at work to bring down Zephlyn, and they nearly succeeded.

Becoming a Zephlyn

For one to become a Zephlyn, they would have to be mostly unanimously accepted by the other family members. This process has changed over the years from being invite only to casting votes for various applicants.
    The defining traits of an individual are what matter most of a Zephlyn, while all are fairly unique, they share a few most important ones such as integrity and loyalty.

Upon entry to the Zephlyn family, an oath must be taken which is discretionary to each applicant. Each individual must remember they represent the family as a whole.

~ I Applied
    Last edited by DorZeGraal; 09-17-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Zephlyn
    I will complete the application since I always liked to be on a real and serious gang.
    Last edited by D12*; 09-16-2015 at 08:02 PM.