Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zephlyn is now recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I personally think this is a silly idea.
    Funny as heck. Good job on the effort though 10/10.
    most will apply just bc youre admin and thats pretty much the truth. If you didnt have the title that you have, no one would care about the Zephlyns.
    applied for laughs, dont take seriously.
    I applied because I've had random conversations with some of the members and to me they seem like good people. I also want a stable gang that takes things seriously. (but not too seriously if you know what I mean B) ) But it's true, some may apply because of the admin factor...
    Anyways, if this was a normal player, just asking for people to join their gang and build a good family based gang, I would have considered it for sure. I've been looking for a stable gang for a while, (apart from my own gang since a lot of my friends are inactive now haha) and they seem like a good bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Here we go again...Thank the galaxies it's in your sig.

And tell me, you enjoy wasting people's time?
    I love wasting peoples time, it is what I do.
    -Jupiter

Ahh this seems like a respectable, friendly group. Good luck to all applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    Ahh this seems like a respectable, friendly group. Good luck to all applicants.
    EXACTLY. Thank you good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    EXACTLY. Thank you good sir.
    but considering most members in Zephlyn are inactive, what will you gain if you are looking for a gang to interact with people?
    -Jupiter

idk what this is
    I love wasting peoples time, it is what I do.
    What is wrong with you? I'm simply asking.

but considering most members in Zephlyn are inactive, what will you gain if you are looking for a gang to interact with people?
    ^^^^^

Your just being added to a dead gang and throwing Zephlyn onto your name.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Zephlyn is now recruiting

I'm not looking to interact with people per say. I just want to be in a steady gang, full of respectful people, that takes things seriously, doesn't base like mad, and that won't kick me for going off tag or offline for a couple days. My gang is pretty active when my friends are on, but most of them are quitting now or taking breaks. And because some of my old members trashed talked so many people, my gang name has gotten a bad rep. Most of Zephlyn's members are more active than my gang at times anyways. They respect their family/gang which is refreshing.

Anyways, good luck to those who applied :]

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    I'm not looking to interact with people per say. I just want to be in a steady gang, full of respectful people, that takes things seriously, doesn't base like mad, and that won't kick me for going off tag or offline for a couple days. My gang is pretty active when my friends are on, but most of them are quitting now or taking breaks. And because some of my old members trashed talked so many people, my gang name has gotten a bad rep. Most of Zephlyn's members are more active than my gang at times anyways. They respect their family/gang which is refreshing.
    Same happened to me, my gang got a bad rep and everyone quitted the game. I'm looking for a new chance and I had always liked this kind of gang, mature, respectful and a good place to chill.

Please don't spam the thread with unnecessary posts, if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.