Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You're gonna let Flores do this?

Tricky, I will tell you the plan.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Tricky, I will tell you the plan.
    Pm me as well this corrupt community is gonna taste the pain

Violence is never the answer, but oh well.
    Good luck, we are currently on a war win streak of roughly 300.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Looks like it's time to end the mafias.
    Flores isn't a mafia.
    Last edited by Takashi; 09-18-2015 at 03:13 AM.

Heheheh time for me to get myself some revenge. First we muggle them then beat em for money

Quote Originally Posted by iWoofy View Post
    then beat em for money
    I happened to still be on the thread when you posted this, concerning my almost instant reply. Its kind of hard to beat someone for money when everyone has a gun on you.
    Last edited by Takashi; 09-18-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    I happened to still be on the thread when you posted this, concerning my almost instant reply. Its kind of hard to beat someone for money when theres a gold B.A.R. down your throat.
    I honestly don't even spend much on the game anymore, just lurk around forums thats it. I don't remember Flores being good, just groups up as a gang as badmouths you to death.

Im surprised not alot of you know that when mafias/cartels do alot of illegal in-game,Such as

Marco
    USDing
    Scamming
    And all other things,That is why most of them are so rich and pro.

When i ran Lucchese these things came to mind,But instead we were a counter mafia,trying to corrupt these acts,The only thing we really did was Re-Market Era items,And made sure we had thousands of minerals (Atleast tried too)

Anyways, I know a lot about flores and their leader,I can talk to him about the problem and solve it with them harassing your friend, Sometimes i know they can be antagonist but other times they can be really good people,Just try pming the leader and tell them hold off of your friend.They'd probably want something in return and thing the world owes them,If they continue and if i hear it in public ill talk with them.
    they

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Im surprised not alot of you know that when mafias/cartels do alot of illegal in-game,Such as
    Macro*
    USDing
    Scamming
    We do none of those. There might be a deviant who decides to scam a noob but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    They'd probably want something in return
    Flores has a deep-rooted dislike for Lainie, and its not something you can uproot easily. To put it lightly, there was some mild brainwashing involved to get most of the gang to dislike her.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    We do none of those. There might be a deviant who decides to scam a noob but thats it.

Flores has a deep-rooted dislike for Lainie, and its not something you can uproot easily. To put it lightly, there was some mild brainwashing involved to get most of the gang to dislike her.
    If you gang needs to brainwash people to hate someone
    Your gang is corrupted

They've been corrupted for years. You war with Flores, either last man standing or first to 50 streak, they come up with the lamest excuses to why you didn't win. More than half of their members don't listen if you say it's last man standing, and they get someone that has 50 streak first and they say they won. The beginning they start bragging and say they won even though they didn't, it gets so annoying. You literally try to reason with them and they'll say 'you're just jelly you lost', 'fight me', 'we won', etc.

Flores also has a bad reputation, Elias has been jailed so many times I've lost count. The guy spends hours on Era getting at least 1k kills daily, and then there's TBM, him and Elias are like partners in getting jailed. Their members badmouth like it's the end of the world, Jesus Christ. Thank God for bringing this up Mikey.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance