Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You're gonna let Flores do this?

Big Cheese
    Now now guys lets not start something that doesn't need to be started, let's just all be friends. I recommend sending your complaint to a PR next time instead of making a personal matter public.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPGRAAL View Post
    Now now guys lets not start something that doesn't need to be started, let's just all be friends. I recommend sending your complaint to a PR next time instead of making a personal matter public.
    It might be a big issue,because we're talking about gang harassment,which is kind of a bigger thing compared to just harassment between two parties.
    I think you(Mikey) making threads about how your friend gets continuously harrassed and pushed around is a good idea,because it gives a clearer explanation to PRs(that view this thread) to make decisions on that particular gang.
    I really think harsher punishment should be given out to Flores and his gang because they're repeating their offenses which is pretty unacceptable.
    Just give any more explanations or evidence that you can and cross your fingers that the PRs do something about it.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned Sottocapo
    To those who say why isnt this on player complaint
    You dont understand Mikey i do the same thing
    Expose them to the world so you dont wanna be with them
    And then post about them in player complaints
    Last edited by Froz; 09-18-2015 at 10:03 PM.

LOL to this thread
    SRF

idk what this is
    I haw no idea why she didn't report them, or if she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    they come up with the lamest excuses to why you didn't win. .
    Our war terms are always 50 streak=win, so whoever tries to displace that is the one making "lame excuses."
    they start bragging and say they won even though they didn't, it gets so annoying.
    We always win according to our terms, a 50 streak can't be faked in a war unless you pk outside of the war zone, which we don't do.
    The guy spends hours on Era getting at least 1k kills daily,.
    How is this bad? It's his time, he can do what he wants with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    If you gang needs to brainwash people to hate someone
    Your gang is corrupted
    As I said before, it was mild.

The reason for Flores hating Lainie is this. One week in early August there were a bunch of people from Astros with bad stats that joined Flores. A lot of the leaders didn't like this, and already disliked people that hang out in Astros all day (causing the bad stats). The new recruits from Astros were causing tons of spam, and the some of the leaders got extremely annoyed, almost to the point of raging. Laine was one of the recruits. Flores eventually kicked all of them including Lainie, and several members got into a fight with Lainie because she and her friends did not "leave quietly". The aftermath of that fight (harassment) is currently going on to this day.
    Last edited by Takashi; 09-18-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    LOL to this thread
    It's funny for you, due to the fact you are Flores.

Back to topic, I have seen Flores and how they act. Harassment, Profanity, and Vulgarity. Someone should really give them a warning to all.
    First, we all need evidence.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    It's funny for you, due to the fact you are Flores.

Back to topic, I have seen Flores and how they act. Harassment, Profanity, and Vulgarity. Someone should really give them a warning to all.
    First, we all need evidence.
    Provocate them with pm's so they swear (vulgarity, harassment etc.) but dont swear back, then Report them and write in the Report "Check Pm history".

Just block them, that's easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Block and report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Just block them, that's easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Block and report them.
    No. Aren't you listening?
    You think all iEra will block them?
    They are one of the notorious gangs on iEra that should have a stop to their "legacy" of swearing and harassing other players.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!