Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: You're gonna let Flores do this?

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Your friend is stupid, theirs a reason why theirs a block option. Like seriously an admin doesn't need to tell you about the block option if you have been playing for a while. Also Don't keep on reporting them over and over Staff has enough work to do then go threw your mindless reports.
    I'm going to try and say this is as mature as I can.

First off, my friend quit because of these lunatics. And I miss her dearly. All because of Flores. They ran her off and she decided it was better to live her life in the real world than to be cyberbullied in a virtual world.

Second, I'm pretty sure I can have the ability to report any person who does not follow the guidelines and rules of the game. Cyber bullying is a serious problem and has been ever since the internet was born. Bullying and cyber bullying are almost the same exact thing, cyber bullying just takes place online.

Third, I can report them however many times I want if they are doing something bad, like cyber bullying. That isn't the only illegal thing they do. They trade cross-server, they trade iTunes for rare items, they abuse glitches, some of them even hack. If the staff team wants a big bust, they just go to Flores.

Check your facts. Don't tell me to do something you aren't a hundred percent sure about. I used to be in a debate class, and I can win almost every argument.

P.S. Cyber bullying is a federal crime in the U.S. The members of Flores can face a heavy compensation fine if anyone they cyberbully commits suicide. They can also face up to 20 years in Federal Prison, maybe they can learn how bad bullying is when they are on the other line.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Stating the truth, if you don't like it ignore it.
    Like I'm totally right. If they played Graal Online Era for a while they should know the block option. SO shush if you don't like the truth.
    I hope this thread gets taken down, it's useless
    Okay, for what you've just posted, you're seriously ticking me off right now. If you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it at all. I hope your post gets taken down cause I can't even look at it without getting mad. I'll state the truth too, I think you're being very immature, Nicholas. If you're thinking of posting something that you know is rude, then just don't even think about posting it. You're not totally right, lessen your ego by 99%, if you may. Someone please take this thread down.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I'm going to try and say this is as mature as I can.

First off, my friend quit because of these lunatics. And I miss her dearly. All because of Flores. They ran her off and she decided it was better to live her life in the real world than to be cyberbullied in a virtual world.

Second, I'm pretty sure I can have the ability to report any person who does not follow the guidelines and rules of the game. Cyber bullying is a serious problem and has been ever since the internet was born. Bullying and cyber bullying are almost the same exact thing, cyber bullying just takes place online.

Third, I can report them however many times I want if they are doing something bad, like cyber bullying. That isn't the only illegal thing they do. They trade cross-server, they trade iTunes for rare items, they abuse glitches, some of them even hack. If the staff team wants a big bust, they just go to Flores.

Check your facts. Don't tell me to do something you aren't a hundred percent sure about. I used to be in a debate class, and I can win almost every argument.
    First off, Your friend that you dearly miss should have known about the block option, and go ahead report flores as many times as you want. Admins will just ignore you because of your "reporting history". I'm sorry your friend quit but she/he should have dealt with it another way then quitting.

1. Don't hang out with them or where they are (Astros, Sotuh Ridge)
    2. BLOCKED THEM
    3. Screen shot the pms of what they were saying and post it on Era-forums.

First off, Your friend that you dearly miss should have known about the block option, and go ahead report flores as many times as you want. Admins will just ignore you because of your "reporting history". I'm sorry your friend quit but she/he should have dealt with it another way then quitting.

1. Don't hang out with them or where they are (Astros, Sotuh Ridge)
    2. BLOCKED THEM
    3. Screen shot the pms of what they were saying and post it on Era-forums.
    I don't care what you have to say anymore. I've already PMed Ace to close this thread. You have me extremely ticked off right now and I would rather not fight with you.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    Okay, for what you've just posted, you're seriously ticking me off right now. If you don't have something nice to say, just don't say it at all. I hope your post gets taken down cause I can't even look at it without getting mad. I'll state the truth too, I think you're being very immature, Nicholas. If you're thinking of posting something that you know is rude, then just don't even think about posting it. You're not totally right, lessen your ego by 99%, if you may. Someone please take this thread down.
    Then ignore what I am saying. I don't care what you saying because how you explained it, you were doing what flores was to his friend.
    TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE one right.

This thread should be dropped

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, for telling him to take the thread down.

Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]