Thread: Trading improvements

Trading improvements

I don't know if this has been mentioned or touched before... These are my personal ideas and opinions, please avoid negative comments.

Items have same name= If some of you haven't noticed, some items have the same exact name... An example would be Skateboard Trash Pick ( aka= monkey one and original one in trades) Also the Halloween candies, they all have the same name (Candy) All I'm asking is to add something to the name, an example would be= Summer Skateboard Trash Pick to the "monkey one" This will help prevent scams, since many people are getting scammed by that.

Explosives Hiding items= Some people have been using explosive guns/weapons to hide items in table and scam people making them think it's another item. All I'm asking is to disable explosive guns/weapons inside the Trading Tables.

Password to trade (This idea might not be as good, but I will say it anyways)= Have you ever been hacked? Getting your supers stolen by your "friend"? My idea is that you require a password before trading your supers, if you forget your password, you can get it emailed to your email. (This can also apply when buying ec items, reseting spar stats and buying anything with gralats)

Search button in tables= I think everyone wants this, it is really annoying when you are trading and you have a lot of items and it is hard trying to find one by scrolling down... My suggestion is to add a search button.

Oh well, those are some of my ideas... Hope they help!
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

How are people getting scammed with same named items? For candies, you don't have to change those, since they're just candy and no one really cares if they have individual names. There's the Rainbow trash pick that's rare and there's the other, you shouldn't mix those up, they're totally different, maybe instead of looking at the names, look at what the item looks like. There's not even a lot of items with the same name.

Explosive guns lit up fire, so why not just wait for the fire to die down?

How does a password help you not get your items to be hacked or scammed?

Search button might help, but not by much. It's only helpful for people with a lot of items.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope this doesn't sound harsh, my bad, sorry.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

If you are unsure about a trade just walk away there is always open tables somewhere other then start and tachi. Try beach bar and the mall there is always open tables at them.

I like the "password to trade" idea.

Heres another idea i made and got ignored,

Having a damage tester in trade tables,For those liers that say a crab dagger is 10 damage.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

My personal opinoin
    There shoyld be a list of item worth and name of rare and common melee and item with here dmg
    This can help a lot to safe from scam
    We should also have a vip trade table with item u can place upto 7 and no roomms or floor and make it a open table with many more tables
    And should make a type of sam hread tooo

Dude i not so sure about the 2nd idea.Disable weapons mean no more trading cuz that what mostly what people use trading tables for tho i like the password and search idea but the first one is confusing just saying.
    When u know the person is trying to scam u

I like the search idea, and the password thing.
    Lel

I personally like the idea of being able to find how many of a certain item are on the game. Possibly just have different tiers like Not rare, rare, super rare, ultra rare, Legend items.

Alright guys thanks for the feedback
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-