Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Pokemon go

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    You don't take this seriously because you're not an ios gamer,you probably have not even bought the most famous ios titles such as Bioshock,Monster hunter freedom unite or heard about the old but gold ios titles such as The Quest and Mission Europa.

Casual ios gamers don't understand anything because they are not gamers at all but victims of most brutal companies such as King,Gameloft,Kabam,EA,Glu whose main intentions are MONEY,MONEY,MONEY and nothing else,they give 0 craps about gamers,if it's not obvious for whoever has just read this then they are just blind victims of most greedy companies and I feel sincerely sorry for them.
    I've played many ios games before. .-. I mainly play games on pc though. And I know what you're saying with companies having to make money. I mean think of it like, someone makes a free to play game and they've put mounds of work and money into it, they're gonna have to make profit off it somehow. Some f2p are actually FREE while others give options of in-game PURCHASES.

Yeah sometimes players just go ahead and purchase one of those OP weapons or whatever instantly, but there are players like myself, that would hang on tight and earn those items the slower way around. Either way you're gonna get that item somehow.

A current ios game I play is called, Unison League and there's this currency aside from gold, called gems. Now you can either buy these in in-app puchases or through the so-called slower way, through quests. I go with the quest because it's way cheaper than buying 1 gem. 1 gem is $1.11. Haha. It's better to quest multiple times to get gems for completing each quest.

By the way your last part confused me, ""The little dumb idiots who pirate everything and want everything for free." That's why I replied oddly.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I've played many ios games before. .-. I mainly play games on pc though. And I know what you're saying with companies having to make money. I mean think of it like, someone makes a free to play game and they've put mounds of work and money into it, they're gonna have to make profit off it somehow. Some f2p are actually FREE while others give options of in-game PURCHASES.

Yeah sometimes players just go ahead and purchase one of those OP weapons or whatever instantly, but there are players like myself, that would hang on tight and earn those items the slower way around. Either way you're gonna get that item somehow.

A current ios game I play is called, Unison League and there's this currency aside from gold, called gems. Now you can either buy these in in-app puchases or through the so-called slower way, through quests. I go with the quest because it's way cheaper than buying 1 gem. 1 gem is $1.11. Haha. It's better to quest multiple times to get gems for completing each quest.
    I feel you,I know that but ios free2play is more than just "make money for a loaf of bread".
    I have nothing against free2play,I've played many awesome f2p games and one of them is graal,they are fun but,to be honest,instead of having all these clash of clans,match 3 copycats or Glu's/Gameloft's brutal "energy" free2play model games I'd rather have premium games.

But the current biggest problem is Apple,all of their ios updates break most of the premium games and developers must spend money to fix the game to make it work again even though game was released like 3 years ago and nobody is buying it anymore.

I believe that Apple must add some kind of an option to update to some older iOS version and make some kind of an "old but gold" list of games in the AppStore so people will still keep on buying these games.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

By the way your last part confused me, ""The little dumb idiots who pirate everything and want everything for free." That's why I replied oddly.
    You have Unision League?!?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    You have Unision League?!?
    Yasss, I'll have to find my id number for chu ;p
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Yasss, I'll have to find my id number for chu ;p
    Do you want mine or do I get yours?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

By "The ittle dumb idiots who pirate everything" I mean kids who beg everything to be for free just cause their parents can't be asked to buy them some game even though their device is helluva expensive.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.