Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Graaloween Bag of Treats!

Added a few things and a few tricks xd come check it out your self!! I love graaloween and halloween!! IMG_4028.jpgIMG_4029.jpgIMG_4027.jpg

HOUSE CONTESTScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-43-20.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-43-43.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-44-08.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-44-27.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-44-50.jpgScreenshot_2015-10-23-20-45-07.jpgNICKNAME=MrSerious House is public for anyone that wants to enter! Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

GFX CONTESTBlack_bear_head.pngBlack_bear_body.pngBlack_bear_doll.pngcharacter (1).pngcharacter (2).pngBrown_bear_head.pngBrown bear body.PNGBrown_bear_doll.pngcharacter (3).pngcharacter (4).pngWhite_bear_head.pngWhite_bear_body.pngWhite_bear_doll.pngcharacter (5).pngcharacter (6).png NICKNAME=MrSerious Introducing Teddy Man. Now for a small story, legend says that there was once a little girl whose mom gave her a teddy bear. The little girls father eventually raped and murdered her mother and then proceeded to murder her. The little girls last words were "save me teddy!!" A few weeks later reports started about a large deformed teddy bear who appeared to be some sort of hybrid. One of the witness's stated that on the head of the teddy was a little girl who appeared to be dead. Police say they no longer have the body of the subject who was murdered. Strange phenomenon to occur just around the edge of halloween, perhaps its just a little girl and her teddy scared of whats out there, regardless of anything there is evidence yet to be found. HAPPY HALLOWEEN i hope yall liked it!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrserious777; 10-24-2015 at 04:24 AM.

IMG_0115.jpgIMG_0112.jpgIMG_0114.jpgIMG_0116.jpg

This is mine! So it is a quest a lot of people are enjoying it so if you go inside it will be more interesting! It is a story and you need to find clues to get the passwords to the doors!~

Also : Nickname is Rima!

I love grraloween!! Im surprised era is not on playstaion yet! Keep up the good work!! Good luck everyone that entered any contest! Your skills are amazing!

Hello, we've come to the end of the Graaloween Bag of Treats contest. Congratulations to the winners on the Graphics Contest Section, The shop(behind meph furni) has been released, if your graphic was used, message me via forum pm, using your same forum account, your Graal ID and I'll reward you =) Stay tuned for the results of the House Design Contest.

Graaloween Bag of Treats!

Too late? It's not the 24th yet for me so I thought I had time! If it's not done yet...
    Raine (Toxicity)
    It's in my gang house. the inside of the house in the garage entrance is supposed to be a haunted house of a serial killer like Jason or Ghostface for example. And the outside is a normal looking house for trick or treaters! I did it just because I love Halloween! It's the best holiday, isn't it?

looking good.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Banned
    Sorry guitarluver but the contest has ended! today is the 24th (the deadline)! IF I AM WRONG PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I RECENTLY BOUGHT MORE HALLOWEEN FURNITURE FOR MY HOUSE (but I don't know if I can update because today is the deadline)

all i can think of when i see these houses is how much $ was spent on it...
    heyhey