Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My Rant on Era's community.

Rants do not excuse you from the rules, nor do applying quotes to racist remarks and sexual themes this will be your only warning.

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...?5-Forum-Rules
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    There are like 30 threads about era being a "garbage", we understand the point.
    then why don't we do anything about it?

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Take away all the people in start who do things you say, that's about almost half of Era's player base.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

If only we find ways to relieve pressure off the PRs, then they can do more due to easier time doing jobs.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

Development Team
    Nice. It's an online game, there's going to be idiots everywhere lol.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I don't understand people who complain about Astros or the Start. You have a choice to whether you want to be there or not. If you want to be there, just ignore the people who say immature things. Ignoring is the best thing you can do when someone is annoying because they will eventually get bored and leave you alone. If you CANT ignore people and accept that it's an online game and there are going to be immature people there, go somewhere else in the game. You can also block people if you'd like. I like to see happy/nice posts about Era. We all know there are SOME things on the game we wish we could change, but we don't always get what we want sometimes. The only time I want to hear someone upset is if they are being harassed by player/players constantly on the game. Therefore they can be helped. Because no one deserves to be bullied and harassed everyday. Not to mention the post was racist... Please just ignore them.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    I don't understand people who complain about Astros or the Start. You have a choice to whether you want to be there or not. If you want to be there, just ignore the people who say immature things. Ignoring is the best thing you can do when someone is annoying because they will eventually get bored and leave you alone. If you CANT ignore people and accept that it's an online game and there are going to be immature people there, go somewhere else in the game. You can also block people if you'd like. I like to see happy/nice posts about Era. We all know there are SOME things on the game we wish we could change, but we don't always get what we want sometimes. The only time I want to hear someone upset is if they are being harassed by player/players constantly on the game. Therefore they can be helped. Because no one deserves to be bullied and harassed everyday. Not to mention the post was racist... Please just ignore them.
    By people dont you mena just Me And Gabipants?

idk what this is
    Everybody knows.
    Don't complain too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    By people dont you mena just Me And Gabipants?
    No, there are way more people who feel the same way as you guys. Haha

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Because there are vulgarity on every online game.