Thread: "Guns are too expensive" Oh yeah?Take a look at this.

Angry "Guns are too expensive" Oh yeah?Take a look at this.

I just wanna show you that Graal online era is Heaven compared to this game that I'm about to tell you a story about.It's order & chaos online and,well,everything had been going well before and even after they put level 70 cap update until a certain moment.

I'm not gonna make a lecture or something like that but I sincerely want everyone to know that you cannot trust Gameloft and here is the main reason why,wanna know what TRULY happened to order & chaos online 1?Read it all,oh and don't post TL DR,if you do that then you have no rights to say that Unixmad is greedy:

They put the level 70 cap somewhere in the spring of 2012 (i'm sure that it was spring).
    At first it was nice but there were some complaints,but it was also kinda fun to do old legendary dungeons with all that op green level 70 and blue T2.5 gear and also with epic T2.5 weapons or "frosted peak" weapons that had "lava" epic weapon-like stats
    (I mean seriously,blue weapons that drop from almost every mob in Frostlund or Under realm with stats of epic lava weapons that we had been farming for a long time before they released that update,it was still very fun though).

Farming s1.5 arena gear was also nice,it was very balanced (of course there were some idiotic things such as angel's vigil that could heal your hp overtime in arena even in combat and assassin skill glitch that annoyed everybody but even they were not that bad) , I even have pictures of me and my very,very close friend that i had met even before the spl update beating very high rated players in arena,no buffs,no gems,just skills + their armor was better than ours,it was a tough battle but we won.

World bosses,MZL,AGL,even FML!Pretty balanced arena and pvp.Thinking that level 70 cap update completely ruined the game,we were totally wrong,it was still very,very fun,people were still farming lava weapons,some of them who had already gotten them before they released the level 70 cap update were farming lava cores by 2-3 manning gsl,doing spl fully via the infamous wall glitches and "Zargis farm" , farm as many Zargis' as you want by just copying them via the glitch XD,EHL.People were still farming exotic materials,general symbols,colonel's symbols for crafting,etc.

But everything changed drastically when they put gems,it was the worst day in history of the entire game,why?I'll show you:

First of all,there were a lot of them: from stamina gems to healing power gems,to haste level gems to,critical chance gems (wtf,Gameloft?!Critical chance gems??).

Second,there were a lot of gem levels - 5 to be exact and the best "easy to get gems" (compared to legendary level 5 gems fhat you could get only through getting legendary lava weapon) , were level 4 gems - just like all gems except level 5 gems they could drop in any level 70 legendary dungeon including MZL,AGL,FML,VTL,etc.

Sounds good,right?Yeah,that's all about it - the chance of dropping a level 4 gem is ridiculously tiny,the chance of dropping "that special gem that you need" is also very low and you have a team that consists of 4 people INCLUDING you so your chance to see it with your own eyes is very,very low and get it is even lower!Same with level 3 gems,but level 1 gems dropped constantly and level 2 gems were not that rare to be honest.

You could also get higher level gems just by upgrading them (3 level 1 gems=1 level 2 gem,3 level 3 gems= 1 level 4 gem) . But it's also not that simple as you think because there is a CHANCE OF GETTING AN UPGRADED GEM which gets lower and lower every time you're trying to get a gem of a higher level.Chance of getting level 4 gem is like 30% and if you screw up then you loose ALL your hardly earned gems level 3 gems,that's it.

Third,thought that's it?!The end of the nightmare?Oh heck nah!
    You also have drilling cones and pincers to unlock slots for your gems inside of your gear and REMOVE them if you,somehow,are not satisfied with your gem or you got a new,better armor.They too drop in level 70 legendary dungeons but that's the same story all over again - chance is very low+you have 4 players in your team.

Remember that you have 24 locked gem slots in your entire gear even if it's T3 epic.

Fourth,thought that gems are playing a minor role of tiny buffs that could not really determine who will be the victor of the battle?NO!THEY ARE NECESSARY!
    They were putting more and more dungeons,they were getting harder and harder and required high level gems even if you had the BEST gear,the newest epics.Skills did not matter in arena anymore,it was only about high level gems,fully gemmed s2 armored player will always beat a non-gemmed fully s2 armored player.

Okay,PvP is messed up but that's normal,it's hard to balance and being the champion of arena is always difficult in every single MMO game.Having an ability to win against noobs in it is already satisfying.But what about PvE?!

There was no T3.5 epic gear that you could get instead of gems to do the high level dungeons,you only had T3 epics and T4 epics (blue T4 dropped only from the hardest dungeons,price of a RECIPE for only 1 piece of epic T4 gear was 1000-1200 souls and you could only get approximately 30 souls per day + you needed like 4 times more Essences of Epoch for each piece of T4 epic gear compared to amount of Essences of Epoch required for each piece of T3 epic gear,but oh well,they increased the chance of epoch drop later but still,1k souls is crazy) , you was basically forced to spend money or forced to stop advancing at certain point.

You've had to spend like 150$ per month just on swapping gems once per month,I know players who spent thousands of dollars on this game,there was even some rich Arabian dude or whatever in some top guild of our server who was known to have spent so much.

This is the true definition of greed,this is comparable to Hell greed,I believe that even Glu is more player-friendly because at least their 50$ sniper rifles or miniguns in their contract killer ripoffs are constant and you don't have to get new ones every time.

You're saying Graal online era is bad too?Well at least I can buy like 3 "top" guns (even though they are not,cheap weapons can easily beat them) there (if I'm too lazy to grind for 2 months for both of these guns,not just one of them) once for like 200$ and never have to worry about spending anything on this game again.

I've been playing OaC for 4 years,I'm not joking guys and I'm definitely sure that this is the worst way to finish off an MMO game.Anybody who follows Gameloft will become a victim just like me and hundreds of other veterans.Thank God I have not really spent any cash on OaC,only on rare occasions.Probably 50$ in my entire playthrough.

This is what Gameloft truly is.

Unixmad is literally giving you free weapons compared to what Gameloft had done.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Banned Sottocapo
    Wrong section should be on Gaming

- - - Updated - - -

Also this is nothing compared to cs:go
    The worst pretty much CHEAPEST KNIFE IN CS:GO IS A FLIP KNIFE WITH A SKIN
    And it sells for about $100
    Did i say cheapest? Or did i make myself clear

- - - Updated - - -

But thats if you really wnat the knife you coukd just buy keys and crates and pray you get a knife

Y'all should check out TF2 hats. B)
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

That's on ios...I'm not bringing pc gaming into this guys.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

you should check out CS:GO knives.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    you should check out CS:GO knives.
    You all act like they are so important in CS:GO,it's like a vanity,nothing special about it from what I've read.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    You all act like they are so important in CS:GO,it's like a vanity,nothing special about it from what I've read.
    Thats not the point there all expensive as hell on the market and its almost impossible to get them from crates
    They are important in CS:GO because the worst knife in the market already sells for about $100 USD

Idk as far as mmo phone rpg style games graal is WAY cheaper than its pupils. I.e order and chaos.

I think it's pretty neatly priced. That's coming from a Game Of War player over here. Where it's normal for people to spend at least 500$ to a few thousand dollars on one account just to be the best in 1 lil old kingdom.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.