Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: When is the release of Countryside?

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Guys, quit being ignorant. The staff are doing the best they can with what they have. If you would like it to be released sooner, why don't you learn to script, apply for a scripting job, and help them? Oh you have a life right? Exactly. So does the staff team. I mean, they could just release it right now to make you all quit raging about how they need to work faster, but what you would end up receiving is a crappy, buggy piece of crap. Let them do what they do best. The staff have promised us to release it sometime this year. 2015 has not ended yet has it? If they haven't released it by January 1st, 2016, then be my guest to rage and cry like 5 year olds. I wouldn't blame ya honestly. But until then, be patient and trust in our staff.
    I agree a lot with the things you said, but actually the Countryside was promised to come on the Summer of 2014, if you open the thread of it and read the first sentence it clearly says: "The countryside is gonna come on Summer 2014 ".

We all know it got delayed, additional threads concerning this topic are not needed.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Quote Originally Posted by MrEpicGen View Post
    Well, i guess we can now close this thread, seeing that i got my answer
    /Closethread requested by op.