Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Froz's Fanfiction Thread

Banned Sottocapo

Froz's Fanfiction Thread

Im Putting All My Fanfictions In This Thread So Can A Mod Merge All The Fanfictions Ive Wrote In To This Thread? To Make It Easier To Find My Fanfictions I Will Write My Fanfictions In Bold With A Different Size And With Italics.
    Hope You Enjoy My Fanfics! ;]
    Since i dont need to make multiple threads im allowed to post more than one a day because it wont be spamming threads! LOOPHOLE
    Last edited by Froz; 09-20-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Alright, Froz.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Banned Sottocapo

Dio And Froz FANFICTION

Attachment 23247
    I knew someone would request something with Dio and Me

Dio woke up in the morning he quickly grabbed a suitcase and hurried to the bathroom
    He opened the suicase and inside was mysterious items he lit the candles and put up the portrai of Froz in the bathroom
    He satrted changing with his broken english "SIPENA SIPENNNAAAAAA NOTIICIICICICICIIEENENENENENENEHE SIPENA!" Froz appeared and said "You have not spammed forums like you were suppose to YOU FACE HOTDOG WEINER!" "Nooooooooo senpai pls nuuuuu" says Dio he sprints outside running away from Froz
    Suddently Froz opens his mouth "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IM JOHN CEEEEENNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!!" Dio ran faster
    Suddenly Froz did it again "YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTRUN ME? IM JOHNNNNNNN CENANANNAANNANA!!!!" Dio sprinted with all his might he shouted "SENPAI PLS STOP WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?" Froz opened his mouth "THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE WWE SUPPPPPPPEEEEERRRRRR SLLLLLAAAAAMMMMMM!"
    Froz opened his mouth again "JOHN CENA HOTDOG WEINERS!!!!" Dio looked up and hotdogs we raining with Johns Face stuck on one end with spaghetti noodle arms. Dio died that day. RIP and that is why dio isnt on forums anymore.

Moral of the story: YOU CANT BEAT JOHNNHNHNNNNNNNN CEEEENNNNNNAAAAA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Attachment 23247
    I knew someone would request something with Dio and Me

Dio woke up in the morning he quickly grabbed a suitcase and hurried to the bathroom
    He opened the suicase and inside was mysterious items he lit the candles and put up the portrai of Froz in the bathroom
    He satrted changing with his broken english "SIPENA SIPENNNAAAAAA NOTIICIICICICICIIEENENENENENENEHE SIPENA!" Froz appeared and said "You have not spammed forums like you were suppose to YOU FACE HOTDOG WEINER!" "Nooooooooo senpai pls nuuuuu" says Dio he sprints outside running away from Froz
    Suddently Froz opens his mouth "YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IM JOHN CEEEEENNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!!" Dio ran faster
    Suddenly Froz did it again "YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTRUN ME? IM JOHNNNNNNN CENANANNAANNANA!!!!" Dio sprinted with all his might he shouted "SENPAI PLS STOP WILL YOU FORGIVE ME?" Froz opened his mouth "THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE WWE SUPPPPPPPEEEEERRRRRR SLLLLLAAAAAMMMMMM!"
    Froz opened his mouth again "JOHN CENA HOTDOG WEINERS!!!!" Dio looked up and hotdogs we raining with Johns Face stuck on one end with spaghetti noodle arms. Dio died that day. RIP and that is why dio isnt on forums anymore.

I thought the story will be like this.

Dio woke up in the morning, he realise that he's late for his job. He then rush to his office, when he arrives, Froz the boss was there asking why are you late?
    Dio said : "no pls i just wake up cuz yesterday i didnt sleep playing era" Froz forgave him and ordered him to complete his job of the day : Spam 200 posts
    Dio follows his boss order and start spamming. Dio was hated. Froz laughed. Dio cry, Froz say keep it on.
    Dio say, I won't follow your order anymore. *Dio quitted Era-Go Forum*, Froz says, Aww I gotta spam myself this time. The End.

*Based on a true, real story*
    Last edited by Victor; 09-20-2015 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Updated to make it real

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Dio woke up in the morning, he realise that he's late for his job. He then rush to his office, when he arrives, Froz the boss was there asking why are you late?
    Dio said : "no pls i just wake up cuz yesterday i didnt sleep playing era" Froz forgave him and ordered him to complete his job of the day : Spam 200 posts
    Dio follows his boss order and start spamming. Dio was hated. Froz laughed. Dio cry, Froz say keep it on.
    Dio say, I won't follow your order anymore. *Dio quitted Era-Go Forum*, Froz says, Aww I gotta spam myself this time. The End.
    No thats a fake story!
    I keep mine 100% honest
    Somoeone fire up the memory eraser HE KNOWS!

the truth has spoken!!!

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    the truth has spoken!!!
    Thats a story not a fanfiction

Thats a story not a fanfiction
    Dude?

Banned Sottocapo
    Dude?
    But it was true
    Someone seriously fire up the memory eraser he knows to much and hes gonna figure out my fanfiction was unrealistic

- - - Updated - - -

Dude?
    My famfictions are different fanfictions are normally not true mine are from experiences i do remember turning into a cantaloupe

*Based on a true, real story*
    oooooooohhh, you just got out ruled by Victor, hahahaha.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance