Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Newspaper Officially Dead

Sadly there's no newspaper. I can be a newspaper admin!! But what are the chances of a guy with 3 gagges and one because a admin saw me laughing at something.
    Lel

We are currently implementing a new system for the newspaper design. Bf9 is working on that. There will also be additional new members on the team to make sure that one person does not have to complete an overload of the newspaper which can cause a delay. A few people are away, and we want to organize the team so that no one is behind on task. 67th edition is already completed and is awaiting to be added. Rest assured, the newspaper is still in progress and will be up to date.

By the way, 66th edition was released 2 weeks ago. There has only been a week of delay.
    Think you got something for Era to know about? Well, you can submit all your stories to the News Team.
    If you got any questions regarding that, email me at [email protected]
    Thank you, happy writing!

idk what this is
    Wait, what does Rina do to deserve this negativity, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Graalian View Post
    We are currently implementing a new system for the newspaper design. Bf9 is working on that. There will also be additional new members on the team to make sure that one person does not have to complete an overload of the newspaper which can cause a delay. A few people are away, and we want to organize the team so that no one is behind on task. 67th edition is already completed and is awaiting to be added. Rest assured, the newspaper is still in progress and will be up to date.

By the way, 66th edition was released 2 weeks ago. There has only been a week of delay.
    New design? Explains. Hopefully it's good.

Finally, someone brought this up. I go inside the Newspaper building after every few days to check if there's a new newspaper added, it seems the newspapers are always late. I've also been wondering if the Newspaper Team is doing their job properly, I thought newspapers were suppose to be added every week? I asked Kendrick if he was doing a shells giveaway and he said it was a long time ago, I told him it was on the Newspaper. He looked at it and it seemed to be late. You're putting information that aren't happening at the moment, I honestly think that the Newspaper Team needs a few more staffs, only person I know on the team is pamaj. (Not trying to be rude, sorry)

What exactly does Rina have to do with this, really? She's not on the Newspaper team..

- - - Updated - - -

I have respect for Pamaj though, he's the only one working on the Newspaper team, he keeps it going and he's trying to get all the information he can. Great job
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Wait, what does Rina do to deserve this negativity, too?
    She's a bad admin that's why

^^
    Mhmmm..
    Not just hire more people, as simple it is, but organize your team. That's how teamwork is.

If there's a side of "Story Time Headline" section that the newspaper team is hiring, I'll be glad to apply

Here's how the teamwork can be played as;
    Story Time Headline
    News and Updates
    Contests
    Player Story Board
    iEra News (A new way to explain what's up with iEra of its theme. Ex: "The Morano Family revealed a new weapon to public, until Pyrotech blew it up. Morano and Pyro, are now in a showdown of which family controls all of if iEra" Meaning in Pyrotech, where the room of all the members are sitting down, can say their plan to defeat TMF. As Morano to Pyro.
    Who Am I?
    What's Trending on Era Go!
    New Staffs!
    Tips of the Week!
    Fun Facts!
    Did You Know?

Just an idea.

Seems like a marvelous idea, I like it. More topics to see and read, brings more amusement and fun to players. A bit more work won't hurt anybody.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    Seems like a marvelous idea, I like it. More topics to see and read, brings more amusement and fun to players. A bit more work won't hurt anybody.
    In my opinion, I think it'd be Entertaining.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    ^^
    Mhmmm..
    Not just hire more people, as simple it is, but organize your team. That's how teamwork is.

If there's a side of "Story Time Headline" section that the newspaper team is hiring, I'll be glad to apply

Here's how the teamwork can be played as;
    Story Time Headline
    News and Updates
    Contests
    Player Story Board
    iEra News (A new way to explain what's up with iEra of its theme. Ex: "The Morano Family revealed a new weapon to public, until Pyrotech blew it up. Morano and Pyro, are now in a showdown of which family controls all of if iEra" Meaning in Pyrotech, where the room of all the members are sitting down, can say their plan to defeat TMF. As Morano to Pyro.
    Who Am I?
    What's Trending on Era Go!
    New Staffs!
    Tips of the Week!
    Fun Facts!
    Did You Know?

Just an idea.
    The work is given out in an organized manner it's just a matter of everyone actually doing their work on time.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com