Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: countryside?!

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    I think it's going to be at that shipping yard they are building down near the hotel and 100 hour park.
    Guess you did not watch the video..

Rodeo
    I've always thought it was the port at era hotel, because when u enter the little house outside of the boat there's some dude with a cowboy that says the city is scary, and he liked peace and quiet so I thought that would be it
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    I've always thought it was the port at era hotel, because when u enter the little house outside of the boat there's some dude with a cowboy that says the city is scary, and he liked peace and quiet so I thought that would be it
    It should be an interactable thing when CountrySide eventually releases.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

countryside?!

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Yes, that's EXACTLY where I just mentioned I thought it was. But I guess apparently it's not? ;-;

countryside?!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Guess you did not watch the video..
    The video that was made a Year and four months ago? Yes, I did. But things may change, y'know?
    Last edited by guitarluver; 09-23-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    The video that was made a Year and four months ago? Yes, I did. But things may change, y'know?
    If it changes, it's not longer called Countryside, it'll call Lake Valley if the ship is going be Countryside.