Thread: Gang House Owner Abilities

Lightbulb Gang House Owner Abilities

Many people have thought of this... Let me go straight to the point.
    Abilities for Gang House Owners Only!
    (This could also be released for normal Houses)

The owner will have the ability to go through furniture, like a ghost ability.
    The owner will have the ability to drag people. (The player who is being dragged can tap the 'out' button at any time)

These are the best abilities in my opinion, If you have more ability ideas post them here.

This will help players who make events at their Gang House (Including me ;p)
    This can also help players who have a maze (race) at their Gang house, making them go through furniture without moving it and then forgetting where it was.

Hope this happens
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Dragging doesn't sound like a good idea. They will abuse their "powers" and troll people.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Dragging doesn't sound like a good idea. They will abuse their "powers" and troll people.
    It will help controlling the players, and like I said they can always tap the 'out' button.
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

I disagree with the dragging part, staff tools shouldn't be given to players even if it just for gang house uses.

This shall not happen, it's practically a loop hole with having the same powers as admins. There's really no reason why you have to be able to walk through walls or drag people.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    This shall not happen, it's practically a loop hole with having the same powers as admins. There's really no reason why you have to be able to walk through walls or drag people.
    It is your House, so you should have more power than the other players at your house.
    Imagine yourself hosting events at your Gang House and someone refuses to move, instead of kicking him you can drag him, thats all...
    This does not make you have same powers as admins.. lol.. Just gives you more power in your property.
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Someone refuses to move when you're hosting an event, either because they wanna fool around or just don't wanna listen to you, why not just kick them?
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    Someone refuses to move when you're hosting an event, either because they wanna fool around or just don't wanna listen to you, why not just kick them?
    It's just an example... Maybe they went afk, maybe your lazy to open the fence, there is many reasons to drag players around where you want. I find this very helpfull for some players, some might not care since they don't own a Gang House or don't use it.
    But people who are getting creative making events or auctions or races would appreciate the drag ability.. Just saying.
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Please make this happen, it's bit hard for me to host events in my gang house while the others don't follow. And sometimes when I open the fence so I can go to the end to watch who's the first, some keeps following me.