Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to script or learn how?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who wants to script or learn how?

I came up with this wonderful idea to open up a PlayerWorlds server so we can practice our GS2.
    This could easily be a specific 'grounds' where we train until we acquire enough skill to get on the team.
    If you know how to script then pm me and we will make a coding school inside of this PlayerWorld where at a specific time 'school' will start.
    There will be new lessons daily and this would allow us all to further improve graal on the 'main' server. Once we train the first batch of students we can start making different types of schools like Gani and sfx schools and such. This would allow for graal to carry on for much longer. I will put in most of the money into the server, if you are interested in joining the PlayerWorlds server, message me. We will require 5-10$ to join. If you pass 'school' and apply for the scripting team, I will personally pay you back the amount you put in. Teachers may get rewards through game or itunes/paypal transfers. The money you pay when joining is to pay for the server itself. Everyone who joins will have access to most everything. I will be opening up the server soon. Schooling will be recorded in case you missed it and will be played back on the server. Possibly might make a tutorial room in the server instead too pending if we get teachers or not. We will accept donations also if you dont have time to contribute your knowledge or time and you will still get access to the knowledge. Sorry for not formatting this differently and sorry for making it so long, wrote this in a rush.
    If you are interested in learning or teaching private message me and I will put you on the roster. Servers will be going up ASAP. Rewards for teaching and for learning will be discussed in the rest of this thread, thank you and have a great day!

Do you even know how to script?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Do you even know how to script?
    I know bits and pieces.
    Im not saying I know so much but I have a few friends who already said they will set the server up for me. Just need more knowledgable scripters to help spread the knowledge. This is in no way just for me but for everyone as a whole. I will be paying for approximately 60% of the server monthly, the rest will be community helping out.

- - - Updated - - -

You have the right to question though as im new to the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I scored 6/10 on John's quiz.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    I know bits and pieces.
    Im not saying I know so much but I have a few friends who already said they will set the server up for me. Just need more knowledgable scripters to help spread the knowledge. This is in no way just for me but for everyone as a whole. I will be paying for approximately 60% of the server monthly, the rest will be community helping out.

- - - Updated - - -

You have the right to question though as im new to the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I scored 6/10 on John's quiz.
    where can i find johns quiz?

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    where can i find johns quiz?
    Here you go mate.
    http://quizzes.cc/gs2-for-the-noobs-quiz-1812

I wanna learn how to script, but I have a busy schedule.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    I wanna learn how to script, but I have a busy schedule.
    Like I said pm me and I will put you on the roster, you will recieve access to the server and the tutorials and videos will be posted there for you.

I have a busy schedule and I also would rather not pay the fee of $5 - $10. I'll spend my money usefully and just learn scripting some other way.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    I have a busy schedule and I also would rather not pay the fee of $5 - $10. I'll spend my money usefully and just learn scripting some other way.
    Javascript is like GS2, you can use this website to get the logic down and help you out with learning.

www.codecademy.com

I would like to learn scripting but paying is... I'd just go to legit coaching and learn from legit teachers.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.