Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting my gang back

And I thought staff were supposed to treat all players equal.....

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    And I thought staff were supposed to treat all players equal.....
    Yeah, I know right? How many weeks have you fought for this? I'm pretty sure it's been a while. Meanwhile, Donnie, Rush, and Duckie (Whatever his name is, but has a horrible reputation) had received their gangs less than 5 days.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Yeah, I know right? How many weeks have you fought for this? I'm pretty sure it's been a while. Meanwhile, Donnie, Rush, and Duckie (Whatever his name is, but has a horrible reputation) had received their gangs less than 5 days.
    I've been fighting for it for about 2 months now, and only one staff member has responded to me.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    I've been fighting for it for about 2 months now, and only one staff member has responded to me.
    It's so sad to see staff ignore us. They either close it or ignore us, they can't even give a small reply or a reasonable reply.

Off topic, I made an apology ticket to them, to the ideal to create monthly VIP once again. They just closed it, no reply, nothing.

They are gonna close this thread soon For some reason they make up. Its very unfair how grim got there gang back in a few hours. Slimmy may not even get his gang back he just be another lost case just like Duke original gang.

It's so sad to see staff ignore us. They either close it or ignore us, they can't even give a small reply or a reasonable reply.

Off topic, I made an apology ticket to them, to the ideal to create monthly VIP once again. They just closed it, no reply, nothing.
    Staff need to be more mature, and fair about these problems. SMH...

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    They are gonna close this thread soon For some reason they make up. Its very unfair how grim got there gang back in a few hours. Slimmy may not even get his gang back he just be another lost case just like Duke original gang.
    I doesnt matter if they close it. I wont srop fighting until this situation gets dealt with.

That's sad.

Anyways, just curious, what are the things you made that were released during your time as a VIP Designer? ;p
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    That's sad.

Anyways, just curious, what are the things you made that were released during your time as a VIP Designer? ;p
    Sea Theme and Toothbrush, but Tricky did the toothbrush. :'[ I had a whole-year list on my notepad.

Big Cheese
    Sea Theme and Toothbrush, but Tricky did the toothbrush. :'[ I had a whole-year list on my notepad.
    I asked Tricky personally if I can help her at making some VIP items (I had a lot of time), but she refused =(

I can still make some neat items, but oh well...