Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: some guns and hats

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You don't even know what pixel art is same with kuro

http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/foru...=139318#139318
    There is no defination of art, Its all in the eye of the artist. Honestly art should express feelings and impress people. So your arguement is wrong, art is varied on what you can and cannot do. If its a line and it could be counted as art. This art she has made is her opinion on how she wants to make it. It could look like total crap to others (it doesnt) but looks really good to her. Art is based on the maker of creation.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

And im proving your a selfish person, this is really good art, also everything is art and anyone can be amazied, but I feel bad for whoever didnt get there hats uploaded to the hat shop because you dont deserve it. And no I didnt upload any hats to that just fyi. Maybe you should join a TRUE navy because someone needs to teach you respect and selflessness.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Banned
    @Yogy, I agree this isn't pixel art, but it does look good. Kureneko may use tools, but theres no rule against it for graal graphics.

OT- I like the guns, will any of these be added as skins for any current guns?

wow i really like the gold bar
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

seems you and other people are not know about photoshop

"tools"not mean i can just press it then finish any drawing step automatic

it just help me save time to chose similar colors that i can finish my work more fastly

in fact i still need finish basic pixel color drawing then use "tools"to drawing shadow

i can make stuffs with"pure"pixel but i have my job in real life,i only can use my

spread time to do gfx job so i cant wast too much time on "chose color" and if you

guys dont like it. i must say i m sorry cant satisfy you guys require but if you think

i "ruins" era art style maybe you should use feed back or report to ask fired me

thanks for read=]

Quote Originally Posted by kuroneko View Post

it just help me save time to chose similar colors that i can finish my work more fastly

in fact i still need finish basic pixel color drawing then use "tools"to drawing shadow

i can make stuffs with"pure"pixel but i have my job in real life,i only can use my

spread time to do gfx job so i cant wast too much time on "chose color" and if you

guys dont like it. i must say i m sorry cant satisfy you guys require but if you think

i "ruins" era art style maybe you should use feed back or report to ask fired me

thanks for read=]
    I've always liked your work. Sure it can be different in style but that's what makes it unique. Don't let unhelpful negative critique get you down.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Just trying to prove to these people that gumy gfx isnt a pixel art
    Yogy your cool and all...but stop actin like Squidward when it comes to art. Kuros stuff is good. :/

Banned

thanks for read=]
    Your graphics remind me of robgs style, they come out really good. It's just the fact some people don't like when people use the "tools" in photoshop such as the burn tool to shade. I don't see what the big deal is though, as long as the final piece of graphic comes out good. Thats all that matters.

ebi can change their skin to any of those any time they wanted? unlimited times? even gold bar?
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

thanks for read=]
    Chill, he is trying to look at every little detail that can't be noticed in game because he wants to be the "King of GFX".
    Your style is very good actually.
    "I like trains"