Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most underestimated guns in a spar.

Most underestimated guns in a spar.

Without a doubt the FN2000 tac is probably one of the most underestimated guns I've seen almost everyone buy in era, many times I see someone go from using this gun to an ak47, however it's actually a really good gun for spars, and no I'm not trolling. I've probably racked up 23 wins today with this baby and I'm not gonna stop. 😆
    If I were to make a new account. This is the gun I would buy first other than handgun. Which is a little under appreciated as well. Another example of what I saw in a status some short time ago. "Low tier is fun tier" . Here's a lil bit of today's success! If you haven't tried it out yet, couldn't hurt you to try. You might even like it more than your other spar guns:

Honestly. I encourage it to be used
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Underrated guns teach the user something that is important when learning spar,like learning the strengths and weaknesses each gun holds.
    I think there is always room for people to test themselves on the spar scene.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

I own this gun and it is a spar gun in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Underrated guns teach the user something that is important when learning spar,like learning the strengths and weaknesses each gun holds.
    I think there is always room for people to test themselves on the spar scene.
    Low tier guns teach you MANY skills you need to be a good sparrer. one of the most recent I've learned without realizing is using freeze to the advantage, whether it's pretty low like the five seven, or a bit higher like the tac, sometimes the freeze on a gun alone makes all the difference. I don't look at damage when buying guns. But their effectiveness for each gun. I have a low tier gun for just about all the high tier ones and countering them . Certainly has saved money just figuring out which guns are good to counter with, (for example, makarov vs. Pbp auto,)

Which not to be forgotten. Makarov is an excellent sparring weapon

Remember that.

M119 tactical,SkS sniper,Greaser,Skorpion EVO ,dual Maccus uzi ,Metalstorm - don't forget about these.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Ol West can help in some ways, Like for example, the reload times take an ETERNITY. So when you get used to the reload in ol west, and come back on era, you'll get super used to any reload, any gun.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

I started using some underestimated guns a few months back and for some reason it sparked a love,for low freeze guns, such as the HK.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Glock, no one use it nowadays, Player (The Essence) is good with it though

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    M119 tactical,SkS sniper,Greaser,Skorpion EVO ,dual Maccus uzi ,Metalstorm - don't forget about these.
    I'm talking about low tier underestimated guns lol. Like as stated the glock. However I don't see the glock attachment even worth the money. These types of guns with low cost but can still be a beast in a spar arena

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Ol West can help in some ways, Like for example, the reload times take an ETERNITY. So when you get used to the reload in ol west, and come back on era, you'll get super used to any reload, any gun.
    I think imma try that now lol but with something terrible like the taurus. In terms of reload and freeze. Or the m3. Which does 12 damage when perfect. (Wew) . bad guns make a person great

Remember that.