Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most underestimated guns in a spar.

Famas is good to spar with, but it's not the gun that counts- It is you who counts.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

^thats deep

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Famas is good to spar with, but it's not the gun that counts- It is you who counts.
    Or as I like to also put, not how many you beat, but WHO you beat.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Try Steyr Aug. It's not the best gun around, but I find it fun to use it in spar. idk why lol. The feeling of using it and winning is just pleasurable I guess.

I like water,
    I like blue,
    I love mangoes,
    So should you.

Blue Mangoes...
    Coming soon on iEra.

Off the top of my head

Neo rifle - 10 damage (p), high rate of fire, fairly low freeze but hindered by a 2 clip. Practice with this if you want to focus on accuracy
    Desert eagle - 9 damage (p), ultra low freeze hindered by low fire rate. If you love maneuverability and dodging, try this gun.
    Ak47 - I consider it a low budget Sten with the main drawback being 7 damage (p). I don't have a Sten myself, but from what I've seen they both act pretty similar to each other.
    Uzi - Very wide spread, low freeze but hindered by very low damage (5 perfect). It's rather easy to handle and can win with enough skill
    Steampunk pistol - Like an uzi but it really focuses on spread and 9 damage (p) while giving up more of it's other stats.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I started using some underestimated guns a few months back and for some reason it sparked a love,for low freeze guns, such as the HK.
    GM4 Has One Of The Lowest Freeze's To Date.
    Era-Go's Plague.

I love underestimated gun, they make people wonder if they should buy the same gun as mine, which they will.....someday.......never.......the world may never know.
    Send me PMs in game if you need me.
    -iJohn

Have A Great Day

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    GM4 Has One Of The Lowest Freeze's To Date.
    Still doesn't compete with the spectre
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    I'm talking about low tier underestimated guns lol. Like as stated the glock. However I don't see the glock attachment even worth the money. These types of guns with low cost but can still be a beast in a spar arena
    Yep, the attachment is crap, it doesn't make any noticeable difference but its there (BiTzSam said that it has lower spread, reload time, and higher firerate)

Quote Originally Posted by suyanto677 View Post
    Yep, the attachment is crap, it doesn't make any noticeable difference but its there (BiTzSam said that it has lower spread, reload time, and higher firerate)
    I haven't used or Boughten the glock yet, I've heard of it being good for spars. Yet I usually am finding people using it with the attachment which doesn't seem to be that great being the one getting shot at from them. But that's all I can really say about it. If I got a glock I most likely would not buy the attachment.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.