Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does earning money has to be that hard?

Does earning money has to be that hard?

I know that some guns or furniture can be expensive because of how good it is. I have nothing against allowing Era to have an In-app purchases system, but making items expensive combined with low paying jobs is a bit strange to me. I'm not suggesting the prices, but we are not World Of Warcraft players, we don't spend hours upon hours of playing just for Dual Deagles. Most people like me play this as a casual game, playing it in short sessions when we have free time or to blow off steam. Why do we have to pay tons of money or devote hours into this game just to have a bit of fun? Yes, not buying anything can do, but you would be at a great disadvantage compared to other players who buy things. Sometimes fun games are better than long ones. Why does earning money have to be hard?
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

No idea why, they've raised the wages before, but it still isn't enough. Everything is over-priced, but we don't have any jobs that pay good amount of money. It's annoying.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    No idea why, they've raised the wages before, but it still isn't enough. Everything is over-priced, but we don't have any jobs that pay good amount of money. It's annoying.
    I prefer to play games that are fun for longer times rather than play longer games to have fun. I see you have the same problem too.
    I would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    I prefer to play games that are fun for longer times rather than play longer games to have fun. I see you have the same problem too.
    Customizing your house would take months and hard-work, iEra traps you in the game to work and work then having fun customizing. It's really dumb how they don't raise the wage.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

You gotta grind harder in era than in any other game known to man. Unless you itunes everything
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Street Boss
    Ikr.

Earning money isn't hard....it just takes awhile to make it. I never thought M4 would be played with so much xD. First crabs, then like 5k, and now 55k
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    You gotta grind harder in era than in any other game known to man. Unless you itunes everything
    GRAAL = Grind Rigorously And Agonize while Losing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Earning money isn't hard....it just takes awhile to make it. I never thought M4 would be played with so much xD. First crabs, then like 5k, and now 55k
    It's is hard for some new players. When I first started playing, I quit immediately and didn't come back until my friend, the one who introduced it to me, begged me to rejoin. Then everything got more expensive and he left, though I still stayed. Car Missions and other jobs combined will still not generate enough money to buy a decent gun since most players would play this in short sessions, rather than commit hours just for items.
    I would never know.

Grinding is fun with friends *sexual innuendo off*

Either do it the linear way or fun,more luck based way -

1) Linear - cook pizzas.I make 5 k per 2 hours just by cooking pizzas.
    2) Fun way - get yourself a bee knife and search in forest areas for mushrooms,trash and acorns,it's much more fun,pretty much takes the same time to get 5k but a little bit more luck based.

I've only spent 38$ on Graal,been playing for 3 years and I've got like 520 k gralats by myself in less than 760 hours and I'm not even a no-lifer and this is my only MMO game.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.