Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does earning money has to be that hard?

Lol, just don't buy any expensive items xD Be a AFKer
    nothing much here

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkAssassin View Post
    I know that some guns or furniture can be expensive because of how good it is. I have nothing against allowing Era to have an In-app purchases system, but making items expensive combined with low paying jobs is a bit strange to me. I'm not suggesting the prices, but we are not World Of Warcraft players, we don't spend hours upon hours of playing just for Dual Deagles. Most people like me play this as a casual game, playing it in short sessions when we have free time or to blow off steam. Why do we have to pay tons of money or devote hours into this game just to have a bit of fun? Yes, not buying anything can do, but you would be at a great disadvantage compared to other players who buy things. Sometimes fun games are better than long ones. Why does earning money have to be hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    No idea why, they've raised the wages before, but it still isn't enough. Everything is over-priced, but we don't have any jobs that pay good amount of money. It's annoying.
    I know right and nothing is being done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Izicle View Post
    Lol, just don't buy any expensive items xD Be a AFKer
    Almost everything in this game is expensive and how does being an AFKer help any of us?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Either do it the linear way or fun,more luck based way -

1) Linear - cook pizzas.I make 5 k per 2 hours just by cooking pizzas.
    2) Fun way - get yourself a bee knife and search in forest areas for mushrooms,trash and acorns,it's much more fun,pretty much takes the same time to get 5k but a little bit more luck based.

I've only spent 38$ on Graal,been playing for 3 years and I've got like 520 k gralats by myself in less than 760 hours and I'm not even a no-lifer and this is my only MMO game.
    Not all of us will spend money on a simple game. I would thank you for your contribution to this topic, but you are not helping at all by restating the ways to earn money when the topic is about why it's hard to earn money.
    When will I ever see Python be used as a popular programming language?
    I would never know.

Banned
    I can't talk about it very much obviously.
    But there are some new jobs coming eventually that we think are pretty "fun" to do and involve doing stuff that we don't really do for making money now.

Eventually we want to do fishing at some point too, but ol'west set's high standard for fishing so we'd have to make sure we do it well
    I guess when we release those new jobs it could take some of the pain away from earning money

It all depends on Unimaxid. I'm sure all the admins here would be kind enough to want to do something about it, but they don't own the business.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    It all depends on Unimaxid. I'm sure all the admins here would be kind enough to want to do something about it, but they don't own the business.
    Not really,Unixmad doesn't make the decisions that affects development in a large way.
    Is it really that hard to earn?
    I mean,grinding is another thing but I think having some friends to ease the pains of grinding are the most important thing.
    Even if you don't have any friends to ease you through,just prep yourself to earn till you drop,because that's what stands between you and your goal.
    I know it's a pretty uphill/arduous task most of the time,but what other choice do you have?
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    But there are some new jobs coming eventually that we think are pretty "fun" to do and involve doing stuff that we don't really do for making money now.

Eventually we want to do fishing at some point too, but ol'west set's high standard for fishing so we'd have to make sure we do it well
    I guess when we release those new jobs it could take some of the pain away from earning money
    We just got to wait a few more months, huh?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Some new jobs would be great! I find it quite hard to spend time trying to earn money when i'm not making videos and stuff. I've come to monetising my Videos and spending the money on in-app purchases, that's basically my "Job" on iEra.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

I wonder how much money will woodcutting in countryside will be?! O
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post

The novelty of new jobs will wear off, that's a fact. What matters most is the speed in which we earn money. The time it takes to grind for even a mid-tier ~50k gun is a bit much and greatly separates free-to-play from pay-to-play players.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)