Thread: So just one "issue" I'd like resolved possibly.

So just one "issue" I'd like resolved possibly.

I've seen somebody mention it before. Believe it was Kendrick, but do you think it would be possible for era to have a sliding bar for control size instead of just "enlarge controls"? I like to have this setting on. However sometimes it gets in the way of things such as the bottom corners of a spar arena. They've ended up being a blindspot for me as I have focus on when I spar. hindering game play just by a little.. I can't see my character because they end up under my thumbs :c Not that big of an issue. I can fix it by taking focus off. But would still love the option to choose the size of the controls if this sounds possible.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    I've seen somebody mention it before. Believe it was Kendrick, but do you think it would be possible for era to have a sliding bar for control size instead of just "enlarge controls"? I like to have this setting on. However sometimes it gets in the way of things such as the bottom corners of a spar arena. They've ended up being a blindspot for me as I have focus on when I spar. hindering game play just by a little.. I can't see my character because they end up under my thumbs :c Not that big of an issue. I can fix it by taking focus off. But would still love the option to choose the size of the controls if this sounds possible.
    You can try using the wireless control option, but what device are ya using?

Android. But I can always hook up a ps3 controller and make my own gamepad huehue
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

This would be pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    I completely agree that the controls should be completely resizeable. Sizes sometimes bother me.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I don't think I mentioned it, but it is a good idea! I have Android, too. Bothers me.

Same here.

Minecraft PE has this function. Can't go wrong with this idea.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.