Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: help me pls. (highschool update)

As a wise man once said, "It is preferred to remove the losers out of your life to become successful."

Simply say no I don't care if they were sad because there p,e,rves just say no weirdo cause if u say yes it's gonna carry on

Street Boss
    I don't go to high school. I go to low school.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    https://youtu.be/Sg-wtsocxHY
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    My boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't have sex with him. "He won't stop loving you because you aren't sexually encountering with him" isn't exactly true. It just means he never loved you anyways, and that its just because he has young teen/preteen boy hormones. If he DOES break up with you because you won't have sex with him, then you just know he was trying to use you for sex. And you don't want to be in a relationship that you are being used. So it would be for the best. But if he loved you, he would be okay with not being sexual in your relationship. But please, trust me on this, you can ask any girl who had sex at a young age. They wish they waited until they were older. Please pleaaase wait until you are older to engage in sex. It's not nearly as good at 10-17 years old anyways. It's better when you are older, and when you really love the person.
    This reminds me of a girl on graal who i wont state her name but she lost her virginity at 12

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l3g3ndharry2003 View Post
    Simply say no I don't care if they were sad because there p,e,rves just say no weirdo cause if u say yes it's gonna carry on
    What the hell you just posted here
    But your posts says 0

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1443454602768.jpg
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    hello all!
    as you all know, i recently started highschool and its great.
    jk i get picked on and im being peer pressured on a lot of different levels.
    Yes, I do have a bf irl now (i understand why so many people look at online dating like wtf??? now lol) but, how do I say no if he ever does pressure me into doing something i dont want to do.
    ive been offered drugs like three times btw lol (i said no to all of that )
    but when it comes to sexual peer pressure, i just dont like to dissapoint people or have them be like "aw man >" you know? so i tend to say yes to a lot of things. I have so much respect for myself but not enough to say no. idk what to do i just dont know.
    please give advice on how i can overcome my fear of dissapointing others bc that would make me feel better.
    The only thing that I needed to get me through peer pressure in high-school was a simple word, "nah". I have a sarcastic/don't really care attitude so when I say "nah" in such a tone it usually told people that I wasn't interested.

- - - Updated - - -

However, pressuring someone for sex is a completely different thing entirely. If you say no and that person continues pressuring you he/she may not be good for you. You don't need those type of people in your life.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Oh, And do not take corners from walking class to class (ULL BUMP INTO SOMEONE)

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Really? Your a freshman, say no it's litteraly a word, if you don't you can face the consequences, most likely you'll drop out of high school if you get prego and that would ruin your life you can do better then that lol anyone can.

If someone is pressuring you to do sexual stuff, that's a bad sign first of all. You should NEVER feel pressured to do something like that. Also, relationships in high school are mainly a joke because they rarely last so remember, impressing your boyfriend might seem good at the time but what if you guys don't last? Impressing other people while in high school isn't that smart either because you want to enjoy these few years (or try to..) while being stuck in a place like that. Please don't waste your time trying to impress people. Having people pick on you isn't the best thing either though, I get it but wasting all those years just to impress people? Not good. Lets say someone hands you drugs and says to try it and you have no idea what it is and it ends up being something way worse than what you thought? You could either die (if it's that strong) or even ruin your life because the addiction that comes with doing drugs. Just consider this.. do you really want to impress people to the point where it either ruins your life or even ends it? If you do sexual stuff, you could get pregnant and end up with a child which would make life way more difficult than it needs to be.

Stick up for yourself and be a strong independent women!! Who cares what people honestly think? You should consider yourself and how you feel before making any decisions. If this boy actually loves you and you tell him you aren't comfortable then he should understand. If he doesn't then he isn't worth it. As for the rest of the people at your school, if you don't want to do drugs, say NO. Just remember your future and what you could miss out on by making one wrong decision. It only takes one bad drug to ruin what bright future you could have! Just REMEMBER!!!!! Don't listen to anyone or actually believe what these bullies are saying. After being friends with you before, I've realized you are an amazing person so don't let people bring you down! Good luck in the rest of high school Jupiter!!