Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: help me pls. (highschool update)

First year sucks always no matter what.but succes
    Just being me.

What I do is put in my headphones and give zero cares about anyone's perspective. Yes having a couple of friends is good because you will always need someone to fall back on sometimes. Be yourself and if you don't want to do something then don't do it. When it come's to peer pressure I usually just say no then if they force it, i tell them to screw off (usually harsher as I have zero patience for people at my school). I don't know about your high school but mine consists of 90% African Americans and Hispanics, being the minority (white) it's rather easy being an introvert. I'm not saying to be an introvert is the only way to survive, just use your best judgement. You seem to have a good sense of what is right and what is wrong so don't be afraid to do what's right even if it's hard, trust me I've had to bag on a couple of ex-friends due to their poor judgement. Make sure you have fun, because high school only lasts for 4 years.
    You could throw me into the wolves
    But i'll come back as the leader of the pack
    and I will build my empire

If he loves you, he won't want to be the type of boyfriend to pressure you into that stuff. Trust me, don't be afraid to say no. He won't stop loving you because you aren't sexually encountering with him. Take your relationship slow.
    ”If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.“ - Inspire Gang News

help me pls. (highschool update)

Quote Originally Posted by Viguetas View Post
    If he loves you, he won't want to be the type of boyfriend to pressure you into that stuff. Trust me, don't be afraid to say no. He won't stop loving you because you aren't sexually encountering with him. Take your relationship slow.
    My boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't have sex with him. "He won't stop loving you because you aren't sexually encountering with him" isn't exactly true. It just means he never loved you anyways, and that its just because he has young teen/preteen boy hormones. If he DOES break up with you because you won't have sex with him, then you just know he was trying to use you for sex. And you don't want to be in a relationship that you are being used. So it would be for the best. But if he loved you, he would be okay with not being sexual in your relationship. But please, trust me on this, you can ask any girl who had sex at a young age. They wish they waited until they were older. Please pleaaase wait until you are older to engage in sex. It's not nearly as good at 10-17 years old anyways. It's better when you are older, and when you really love the person.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    My boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't have sex with him. "He won't stop loving you because you aren't sexually encountering with him" isn't true. It just means he never loved you anyways, and that its just because he has young teen/preteen boy hormones. If he DOES break up with you because you won't have sex with him, then you just know he was trying to use you for sex. And you don't want to be in a relationship that you are being used. So it would be for the best.
    This, this, and this. My goodness you are so good at advice.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    This, this, and this. My goodness you are so good at advice.
    Thanks I'm actually a youth counsellor for suicidal kids and teens that go through trouble in school, home, etc. Because I relate to similar things they went through when I was a pre teen.

Those are some crappy friends you've got along with a boyfriend who asks you to take drugs and make you do things you don't wanna do. First years always get hated and bullied on, I don't know why but it just happens. You should just break up with your boyfriend, being in a relationship like that isn't healthy, he might even be able to convince you to do things you didn't wanna do one day. Sometimes you're just so tired and can't make your walls stand up any longer and you just give in. Find friends that will like you for you, and just you, friends who don't pressure you into doing drugs and such. That is just horrible, getting picked on isn't fun either. I got bullied for 4 years by the same person over and over again, I was a wimp, and there's nothing wrong with being a wimp. Eventually I got tired of him, (started going to the gym and lifting weights hahaha) and during lunch he bullied me, again. But that time I just wanted things to be over, I literally snapped and punch him and a fight broke down. Fighting him a was wrong to do, but I just had to do it. It's true that standing up for yourself or others can be hard, there's a lot of reasons why. But you'll have to be strong and try, you get your feet pulled under you, then stand back up. I had depression and anxiety before, those were some horrible dark days.

I'll be you friend, Jupiter. ;-;
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I've told you on kik. Boyfriends/ Girlfriends are a waste of time in high school and they don't last. Not saying it's bad to have fun, saying you should focus to have a future.
    They are in college too
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Freshmen dating? Smh...it's still the same.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Introvert would be the better word to describe, loner. But not everyone comes with the ability to be alone, some people just can't stand it. It's a natural ability.
    By isolated, I mean with nobody. If she needs friends, it would be better to forget her current friends and move on.