Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: GST 2016 - what would you like to see?

id love to see a bigger and better arena in GST 2016
    your insults don't bother me,so be gone.
    if i don't know you,stay out of my affairs,you could care less about them.
    need to ask me a question? shoot me a private message in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    LOL you were one of the people doing it. Tim too. Where you at tim?
    I loved doing that, so much fun.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    It'd be best to figure out a way to get people to log off the game and stream matches on twitch instead, leaving all the server power for participants. Or at least have multiple viewing rooms because the one gst theater thing causes lots of lag with basically the whole server in attendance.
    If only this could be worked out somehow! I think that could make a crucial difference with the lag, it's always the worst to watch in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    #ccarmy

Banned
    About the member count.. I'll explain why once we make an official announcement.

Id like to see an actual spar tournament, as opposed to literally just laming the bottom with 150k+ guns and hoping for the best. Why not try a TTS-style GST?
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

Class of 2020

Semi-silly hype generating idea: Fantasy brackets? Players can predict the outcomes of each round for a reward
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Semi-silly hype generating idea: Fantasy brackets? Players can predict the outcomes of each round for a reward
    Great idea.

Will it be the same method of qualification as usual? Will EC items be allowed to qualify with if so?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Will it be the same method of qualification as usual? Will EC items be allowed to qualify with if so?
    No, I don't want any overpowered guns to take part in any process - may it be our qualifying method or the tournament itself.
    You will only be able to qualify using the Multiplex gun.

The method of qualification might not be the same though. We'll not reveal anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    No, I don't want any overpowered guns to take part in any process - may it be our qualifying method or the tournament itself.
    You will only be able to qualify using the Multiplex gun.

The method of qualification might not be the same though. We'll not reveal anything yet.
    Wonderful, I didn't want to see the best bar spammers or a gang full of chems make it in.