Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ummm help?

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    You do have to be online for your jail time to go down.
    AceLion, He gets autoreleased in 4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

3 days now actually.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

The server does not mistake Unless an admin jailed you for it. They program so they can detect those kind of hack.Same as speed hax it automatically detect it and ounce it detect it it will jail you its no mistake. Unless someone else in your home Got jailed and ounce you log on it jailed you as well. When someone get jailed its wraped around your wifi so you wont ignore the jail time.

I think you deserved to be jailed or ban if you were really hacking. You know it's wrong, or at least our conscience tell us it is, yet you're still doing it.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Both doesn't speed hack, he has no reason to. I know what Both does on a daily basis in Graal, speed hacking would just be a stupid way for him to get caught doing something that doesn't benefit him in any way. This has happened to me before as well, RC is flawed in my opinion because it can't differentiate player lag from frame rate hacking. However, don't create threads like this on Era-Go please, Both. I advice you to contact Reno next time if this happens again.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

It was probably the auto-detection that was mistaken.

Sometimes if you have bad wifi, the detection will automatically jail you for a frame rate hack.
    If you truly weren't hacking and you haven't been released yet, email http://support.toonslab.com/index.php?action=submit

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Both
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Both doesn't speed hack, he has no reason to. I know what Both does on a daily basis in Graal, speed hacking would just be a stupid way for him to get caught doing something that doesn't benefit him in any way. This has happened to me before as well, RC is flawed in my opinion because it can't differentiate player lag from frame rate hacking. However, don't create threads like this on Era-Go please, Both. I advice you to contact Reno next time if this happens again.
    Still jailed man ...