Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This guy

This guy

I see the same thing. Same spelling error. Noob accounts. like everyday. Lol. Who else? Anyone know who this is?

They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

I saw him yesterday, he's probably looking for free accounts hence he's asking who's quitting.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I saw him yesterday, he's probably looking for free accounts hence he's asking who's quitting.
    2% percent chance of him getting one, pretty sure no one wants to give their hard working account away to a stranger who they aren't acquainted with.

He should do that in start.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Someone needs to find out who this guy is....he's always on spar complex asking for ppl accounts

Quote Originally Posted by imoney a nub View Post
    Someone needs to find out who this guy is....he's always on spar complex asking for ppl accounts
    They definitely ain't a noob to ask people at the spar complex. Slim chance. But horrible scam. The only player I know to keep making accounts to scam is Sabre. Every now and then I see an account with 1-2 hours named sabre asking for accounts.

Remember that.

Well he's an idiot for even doing this.. Rofl I usually pm them to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Freddy1 View Post
    2% percent chance of him getting one, pretty sure no one wants to give their hard working account away to a stranger who they aren't acquainted with.
    2% chance is 1/50 and there's 21 visible people in that room, even if it's 1% chance, more than 1,500 people walk in and out of that room every day
    the metrics shift into his favor a tiny bit if you're looking at it without taking into account that

1) no era player that ISN'T applying for PR will ever help another + even those kids applying for PR won't risk doing something against the rules
    2) no one that's quitting with intentions of surrendering their account is giving it away -- they're selling it
    3) these kids have nothing better to do and once you've seen one of the kids, you've seen them all

someone should get a PR in this thread, find the kid's account ID and PCID, and then track it to see if he logs onto a new account
    by those statistics alone you could probably find out just how effective this method is although i'd wager my alternate account that he's not gonna find anything lol
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    2% chance is 1/50 and there's 21 visible people in that room, even if it's 1% chance, more than 1,500 people walk in and out of that room every day
    the metrics shift into his favor a tiny bit if you're looking at it without taking into account that

1) no era player that ISN'T applying for PR will ever help another + even those kids applying for PR won't risk doing something against the rules
    2) no one that's quitting with intentions of surrendering their account is giving it away -- they're selling it
    3) these kids have nothing better to do and once you've seen one of the kids, you've seen them all

someone should get a PR in this thread, find the kid's account ID and PCID, and then track it to see if he logs onto a new account
    by those statistics alone you could probably find out just how effective this method is although i'd wager my alternate account that he's not gonna find anything lol
    Basically you said he might have a chance then said no, he doesn't have one.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

-.-

Remember that.