Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: DarkKnights Gs2 Server Applications

Are you going to buy a server or use mine? I would prefer if you use mine as it's useless and I'm not dealing with it no more.

PM me your GraalID I'll set your rights up. (Dark Knight only, don't spam my PMs)
    -Johnaudi

Don't: Pm John for being invited to the server unless he lets me know as I doubt he wants to be spammed for invites, so basically I will be handling the invitations until further notice.

Information:The server will be opening today so please message me with your Graal ID, after being accepted through the application process.

Applications: To apply, please read the beginning of this thread, I posted a URL. Individuals that get accepted will be posted here.

Rules: To be announced when you get onto the server.

If you would like any more information or help please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    John said that he will be teaching also when he has time although while he is busy I as well as a few others that will be on the server can give you some helpful hints.
    Best of luck.

- - - Updated - - -

And now we have Grandpa Illusions, LordD, and ViyGeek. Thank you for all of the applications submitted, now commence the trial period for all of the lucky individuals who have made it this far.
    If you want more information please read my previous message.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Ooo this was to learn how to script, dam i missed it >
    If your still looking to do it we can use my server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    Don't: Pm John for being invited to the server unless he lets me know as I doubt he wants to be spammed for invites, so basically I will be handling the invitations until further notice.

Information:The server will be opening today so please message me with your Graal ID, after being accepted through the application process.

Applications: To apply, please read the beginning of this thread, I posted a URL. Individuals that get accepted will be posted here.

Rules: To be announced when you get onto the server.

If you would like any more information or help please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    John said that he will be teaching also when he has time although while he is busy I as well as a few others that will be on the server can give you some helpful hints.
    Best of luck.

- - - Updated - - -

And now we have Grandpa Illusions, LordD, and ViyGeek. Thank you for all of the applications submitted, now commence the trial period for all of the lucky individuals who have made it this far.
    If you want more information please read my previous message.
    What's your server name?
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Server name is "Dev Johnaudi"

DarkKnight please set a date on when to go online so I can set the rights up.
    -Johnaudi

DarkKnights Gs2 Server Applications

Am I able to go on it, right now? I can't wait to script

DarkKnight, can I get rights to join? ;p

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I can't do any GS2 Scripting for my life However I have learnt Javascript and HTML. Good luck
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I send my deepest apologies as I have been so busy for the past 24 hours. I will invite everyone once John is back online.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

It's fine. I'm just thankful for you doing all this

=D Yay!Will we need to PM our account GraalID?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!