Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by mrserious777 View Post
    Attachment 23777Attachment 23779Attachment 23780Attachment 23782Attachment 23783 Hmmm not much i suppose.. Its basically a cultist costume or a medieval executioner. I didnt make the body, i found it in graal depot and knew it matched with the cult hat. So why make a body when theres a good one already? Anyways credits to whoever made the body and let me know what yall think.
    Make the top less pointy so it doesn't look like a KKK hat and more like an executioner mask.

I'm sure he did that on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    Update on the spider

Attachment 23797
    Omg yes

I did it on purpose? Don't you guys know that KKK wear white robes! I was going to compose a huge argument against you but I don't want to ruin everyone's day. Please if your going to criticize me do it lightly...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Make the top less pointy so it doesn't look like a KKK hat and more like an executioner mask.
    Thanks, but in the meantime I'm working on other costumes to post on the other thread, that was just a small thing and I didn't think it was going to have a negative reaction, sometimes I forget kids play this game.

Banned Sottocapo
    The kkk costume is white, when its black its kind of the one witchcraft and cult people wear.. but anyways your probably right they wont accept it. It was just a side thing for the hell of it im working on other big projects.
    Still it looks like a KKK outfit and it might offend people
    Thats like saying you take the confederate flag change the color and it solves all the problems

- - - Updated - - -

I did it on purpose? Don't you guys know that KKK wear white robes! I was going to compose a huge argument against you but I don't want to ruin everyone's day. Please if your going to criticize me do it lightly...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, but in the meantime I'm working on other costumes to post on the other thread, that was just a small thing and I didn't think it was going to have a negative reaction, sometimes I forget kids play this game.
    If changing the color makes it different
    Then i dare you to make a green confederate flag and wave it around America

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    IDEAS FROM YESTERDAY:

Iron Stomach: Temporary buff to your character that allows your graalian to consume all sellables for 4 health back. Literally munch hearts and brains this Halloween!

Hell Raiser: 5 damage scythe with shadow warp and the unique ability to summon a swift devil minion that deals a quick 5 damage per swipe. Lasts for 1 minute or until killed. Has 25 health.

Wraith Excorsist A: Pair of kamas used like nunchucks dealing 8 damage with chance of Purify effect. Purify marks an enemy, which heals whoever marked them the next time they die.

Wraith Excorsist B: Large 8 damage hammer that Damns enemies. Damned enemies explode on death dealing AoE damage to their allies.

COSPLAY ITEMS- Angel Wings, Fox Tails, Wolf Ears, etc

ON THE BUS THIS TIME:

Dracula Set:
    Just a vampiric head and body accompanied by a bat morph that not only slightly speeds you up, but spawns 5 bats around you that swarm and attack enemies dealing 2 damage each hit while you, however, are unable to attack. Each time the bats succesfully land a hit you recover 1 health.

Werewolf "Set": No real body or hat to go with this one, but a cool wolf morph that inreases speed and spawns two pack wolves beside you. The wolves deal 3 damage each while you can also use the attack button, dealing 4 damage per hit.

Poltergeist- 7 damage melee that can turn the user invisible so long as they don't get hit or attack.

Sack-O-Candy- Weapon with a base damage of 5. Adds 0.10 damage every 10 pieces of candy you acqure in your inventory. Also looks neat as a backpack!

Bus pulling up to school. That's all for now, but I'll be back!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Still it looks like a KKK outfit and it might offend people
    Thats like saying you take the confederate flag change the color and it solves all the problems

- - - Updated - - -

If changing the color makes it different
    Then i dare you to make a green confederate flag and wave it around America
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I'm sure he did that on purpose.

you guys are unnecessarily critical and brutal of his work for no reason.

in fact I never see much of anything positive from you or Kendrick when it comes to graphics or statements/opinion that you guys don't agree with, unless its one of your little groupies (why either of you have groupies is beyond me).

he obviously didn't try to make it look like a KKK mask

that is the style of an old executioner mask and has 0 to do with the KKK

grow up.

oka, so i'm finally done with this skeleton pet.
    (school is wrecking me atm)
    Skeleton-prize-bram.png
    Just being me.

Finished these hats! :P IMG_0617.PNG IMG_0622.PNG IMG_0618.PNG (the last one is supposed to be Autumn theme)

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    you guys are unnecessarily critical and brutal of his work for no reason.

in fact I never see much of anything positive from you or Kendrick when it comes to graphics or statements/opinion that you guys don't agree with, unless its one of your little groupies (why either of you have groupies is beyond me).

he obviously didn't try to make it look like a KKK mask

that is the style of an old executioner mask and has 0 to do with the KKK

grow up.
    Thanks! Finally someone who understands, I totally agree with what you said.