Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Attachment 24424
    Ghosts aren't yellow.
    They are white, light blue, and sky blue. =] Fix colours.
    oo god! ghost tall chair.png

How's this?ghost tall chair.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygeo101 View Post
    Nope. It was a recolour you did. Add depth, look into iEra's chairs.
    Have the feet of the chair look round, too.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Nope. It was a recolour you did. Add depth, look into iEra's chairs.
    Have the feet of the chair look round, too.
    ghost tall chair.png

Like this?

Waiting for the day for someone to make haunted house themed furniture ;-; like something with blood on it.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    Waiting for the day for someone to make haunted house themed furniture ;-; like something with blood on it.
    ghost tall chair.png

- - - Updated - - -

halo clock.png

Thoughts on this?

Banned
    Did anyone receive their prizes yet? If so please post a picture thx <3

Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

How's this?Attachment 24423

I've made 2 so witch one do you think looks better??
    Left is much better, as it has more contrast. I really liked the potential in this piece so I edited it some to give you an example of things you can fix in your graphics. If you follow these guidelines you will notice when making graphics it'll take a lot less time and your work will look so much cleaner.

First, limit your colors. I noticed you were using probably over 10 for the piece and that is not needed. For smaller pieces, probably 3-6 is fine.

Second, contrast. Since this piece was white, there was various options you could use for the hue etc. Could go from blue to white, gray to white, etc. etc.

Third, AA. This is most important. I'm not sure how to explain it but it will help limit your jaggies. Best if you check the link I provide for you, it explains it well.
    http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

Fourth, Light source. This probably should've been the first one lol...anyway always make sure you have a point in which you think the light is shining onto the object. Normal ones for graal are usually center.

Im wondering which gfx i made got selected... probably the food and rest is gone to trash...
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

ghost tall chair.png

- - - Updated - - -

halo clock.png

Thoughts on this?
    The clock is cool! I've always wanted a spooky grandfather clock. Just needs more shading and maybe remove the hand sticking out and have just blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    Left is much better, as it has more contrast. I really liked the potential in this piece so I edited it some to give you an example of things you can fix in your graphics. If you follow these guidelines you will notice when making graphics it'll take a lot less time and your work will look so much cleaner.

First, limit your colors. I noticed you were using probably over 10 for the piece and that is not needed. For smaller pieces, probably 3-6 is fine.

Second, contrast. Since this piece was white, there was various options you could use for the hue etc. Could go from blue to white, gray to white, etc. etc.

Third, AA. This is most important. I'm not sure how to explain it but it will help limit your jaggies. Best if you check the link I provide for you, it explains it well.
    http://pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11299

Fourth, Light source. This probably should've been the first one lol...anyway always make sure you have a point in which you think the light is shining onto the object. Normal ones for graal are usually center.

Thanks Storm Kendrick told me a ghost is blue so I edited it to thisghostly chair.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    The clock is cool! I've always wanted a spooky grandfather clock. Just needs more shading and maybe remove the hand sticking out and have just blood.

halo clock.png
    How's this look?