Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Era Go Forum And Era Go Community Gang PROBLEM

ill join the gang im always on .. well almost always

Didn't I already explain this? Maybe you didn't read it xD It's ok. Now you know. Now you may choose to leave or stay.

I like water,
    I like blue,
    I love mangoes,
    So should you.

Blue Mangoes...
    Coming soon on iEra.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Oh really? I thought we were just going to be a gang of forumers that chat to eachother
    Nope, he wants to create a gang were forum members need to spam other players to join the forum.
    And kicked me cause I wasn't "polite"
    Just being me.

Banned
    And I thought the gang was for those who uses Era-go more.

Time to reconsider joining them...

I looked through the gang, your GN states 'redirecting players to era-go'.
    I don't see how that's a way of helping someone if you're just telling them to go straight to this forum for additional help. It's their choice that they don't want to use this forum for good purposes, so why bother influencing more people who doesn't even cherish the moments?

The gang you're aiming to achieve is turning out to be a total failure and you should consider revamping it to something more 'astounding' instead of having to recruit people and say "we use the forums daily so you should too!".

Also, I'm quite reluctantly to bluntly point out that the key point of having an 'Era-Go Community' is NOT just to assist players, but to give them details on the game or to have fun.

Create a gang that's meaningful, not for the fame and such because nobody seems impressed by anything the gang has done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

I don't see how that's a way of helping someone if you're just telling them to go straight to this forum for additional help. It's their choice that they don't want to use this forum for good purposes, so why bother influencing more people who doesn't even cherish the moments?

The gang you're aiming to achieve is turning out to be a total failure and you should consider revamping it to something more 'astounding' instead of having to recruit people and say "we use the forums daily so you should too!".

Also, I'm quite reluctantly to bluntly point out that the key point of having an 'Era-Go Community' is NOT just to assist players, but to give them details on the game or to have fun.

Create a gang that's meaningful, not for the fame and such because nobody seems impressed by anything the gang has done so far.
    ^^^
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

Thank you, Star for your criticism. We will do our best to achieve something astounding. Also, you probably read a different GN. Lots of era-go gangs. If you misunderstood the GN, then we shall revise it. We're new, we're barely a week old, expecting us to do something super great within that period is wishing for a miracle. We also have our own lives outside of iEra. Also, our goal isn't just to tell players to join era-go. It's to entice them into joining and participating. It's more difficult than it sounds. Even actual staff have difficulty doing that. We don't force players, we don't spam them either. We do our best to attract them within one pm. If they have any further questions, then we will proceed with a conversation that will totally attract them to era-go. We also don't just assist players, we do give them details Of what era-go has in store. Again, this is not for the fame. In fact, we're doing this without a reward, we're doing this to help people. Believe in volunteerism.

I like water,
    I like blue,
    I love mangoes,
    So should you.

Blue Mangoes...
    Coming soon on iEra.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmWaveDorvay View Post
    Which I've already done. Besides, the group doesn't just need "active" forumers. We need members who, even though are not so active in the forums, are able to introduce era-go to other players and strike them to join. So what if someone's an active user? If a player is unable to achieve our objectives, then there's no need for the player to join the group.
    Your kidding about not active members thats basically saying
    Were allowing people who joined era go just for the free ec and never touch era go ever again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Oh really? I thought we were just going to be a gang of forumers that chat to eachother
    Kieran have you seen the chat?
    Its way to innapropriate for an official gang
    I wont say names but a few of you guys were talking about
    Blue waffles

I come back when wave is kicked or a new era-go gang
    Just being me.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Nope, he wants to create a gang were forum members need to spam other players to join the forum.
    And kicked me cause I wasn't "polite"
    You shouldnt have been kicked for not being polite
    One day in our gang chat everyone was talking about
    Blue Waffles

- - - Updated - - -

Im starting MY OWN FORUM GANG
    I'll save up the gralats for it now
    My gang wont have inactive members only the well known once ive made it i'll make a thread and
    Those who are well known and active AND ARE THE TRUE MEMBERS OF FORUMS can pm me and join

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    You shouldnt have been kicked for not being polite
    One day in our gang chat everyone was talking about
    Blue Waffles

- - - Updated - - -

Im starting MY OWN FORUM GANG
    I'll save up the gralats for it now
    My gang wont have inactive members only the well known once ive made it i'll make a thread and
    Those who are well known and active AND ARE THE TRUE MEMBERS OF FORUMS can pm me and join
    Please do.
    Just being me.