Thread: Looking for someone who can make me a purple goon/thief ski mask head

Red face Looking for someone who can make me a purple goon/thief ski mask head

Hi, im very new to these forums and I just wanted to know if I can find a good uploader here. So basically Everyone knows who goon from goonsquad is right? The guy with the thief ski mask custom.
    I would like someone to make me an upload like this but with different colours.

Colours: I would prefer a purple/lilac coloured ski mask

Misc: On the front view it would be great if I could have a red C but not to big as my ign is Chump. Also on the back if there could be the number 2011 since I joined then.

I'm willing to pay up to 900 shovels but I want to see it first. My ign is Chump like I said and my player model is a snowman from the 2011 holiday shop at Christmas time. Pm me in game if you can attend to my request

~Kind Regards

you cant, because you cant have a mask now.

Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingducks View Post
    Why not?
    It breaks the custom rules, no longer acceptable as it covers the entire head.

Damn that sucks, wish they changed it cuz that was a sick as custom... This can be locked now . Also did goon quit? Can't find him in name search and he isn't owner of goonsquad anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingducks View Post
    Damn that sucks, wish they changed it cuz that was a sick as custom... This can be locked now . Also did goon quit? Can't find him in name search and he isn't owner of goonsquad anymore
    The custom upload rules have been updated recently, check out layerd's thread that was posted on here regarding the rules.

I believe goon is jailed? Last time I heard he was reset/jailed for USD.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTheDon View Post
    The custom upload rules have been updated recently, check out layerd's thread that was posted on here regarding the rules.

I believe goon is jailed? Last time I heard he was reset/jailed for USD.
    Agh ok thanks, is he in any particular gang? Also please link the layers post would be much appreciated