Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to become a Graaltuber

Eh, Graaltubing wouldn't really be nice unless you have creative ideas. I still find it dumb.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

You can't really say this is how to be a graaltuber, more like tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

I don't understand why you would post videos about iEra instead of other games.
    The popularity is mainly based on our playercount,and not outside viewership which is quite a shame.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    So recently i've been asked many times by people "How do i become a Graaltuber" and it's really such a simple thing that I thought i'd shine some light on the topic. Before I begin please understand that there is no right or wrong way to be a 'graaltuber' anyone can create a channel and post Graal Videos and be regarded as a Graaltuber. This is just some help that may get you started if you're a tad confused. Enjoy

First step is to create a Channel, in order to post videos you obviously need a place to upload them!
    As i don't want to waste space to keep this guide simple i'll post a link for this step: CLICK HERE

Once you've created your Channel it's important to set it up correctly before even thinking about uploading your videos.
    -You should have a decent Profile Picture, Choose one that represents your Channel like your in-game character, keep it simple.
    -You should get some sweet Channel Art, this is the thing that is shown at the top of your Channel, you can use it to describe your Channel or just make it stand out from the rest!
    -You should make a nice description of your Channel, describe your Channel and what you post! (this will be shown when someone searches up your channel so make it look nice, unlike mine, mines boring, don't be boring, I'm naughty, be yourself)
    for more information on how to do the following CLICK HERE

Now it's time to start recording
    This is the part that puts off most people. The sad fact is that if you want to record higher quality videos you must use a Computer, although it's possible to record on your Device it will limit the size and resolution and make it much harder to edit. I know of Graaltubers who do record and edit on there iPad ect but they have said that it limits them, it's not impossible though so i'll still help out! I'm not to sure about recorders for your specific device nor am I willing to suggest them as i've not tried them myself, personally I use "Quick Time Player" but that's for Macbook only. You should be able to find a screen recorder for your device by googling "Free Screen Recorders for (Device)"

Editing your videos
    This is a major part if you want to create good videos that people will enjoy. The first thing is to try make sure that you don't show your typing in the videos as this may bore people. Any decent editing software should allow you to crop out your typing so it skips to the next sentence or word.
    To find a good Video Editor for your Device just google it! I personally use iMovie but again that's for Macbook only. When editing your videos remember to add sound, quiet videos can bore people; it's all about keeping the viewer entertained.

Uploading your video to Youtube
    So you've created a video that you want to put out to the community? If your editor does not give you the option to upload through it you will have to upload via, youtube (Note: this will not automatically compress your video) To compress your video to reduce the file size and reduce the upload time I personally use ClipChamp, there are many other ways to compress your videos but I find this the easiest for me.
    ClipChamp also gives you the option to upload through them but if you'd like to know how to upload via, Youtube CLICK HERE

Editing your uploaded Video
    You may think that after your video is uploaded you're finished! but in-fact you want to create an eye-catching Thumbnail and Title to attract attention to your videos. To do that you must simply load the Thumbnail Template onto your Photo Editor and create a nice thumbnail, Preferably use a screenshot of your video, a border and some text to catch the viewers eye.
    You also should make a good title that sums up your video, and a description that explains your video (feel free to promo your other social medias so your viewers can interact with you) If you don't know how to do that CLICK HERE

Getting your video noticed
    There are many ways you can attract viewers to watch your video, you can advertise it in places on the map (WARNING: This may annoy people, when doing it make sure your not bugging people or blocking anyones text, keep it simple like "Check out my new video on my Youtube Channel (x)")
    You can also just message your friends in-game or in real life! Spread the word, attract the love!

Tips
    -Interact with your viewers, reply to there comments and messages!
    -Don't be rude or disrespectful to other people, if you think a video will offend some people put a warning at the start!
    -Just because your a Graaltuber doesn't give you the right to think your better than people even if you have tons of subscribers, be humble!
    -Get Social Media, use twitter to advertise your video and post updates.
    -Join a gang, there are many gangs dedicated to youtube on iEra (Make sure not to annoy people, it can be annoying getting spammed to join a gang, if you don't get in there is always another gang for you!)
    -Add a business inquiry email to your "about" page, you may be lucky enough to get offered partnership! I'm partnered with TGN and i'm loving it!
    -Enjoy it, don't feel pressured to upload videos; do it at a pace that's comfortable for you.
    -If you want to make some Gralats from creating videos consider monetising your videos and iTuning the money you make.

Remember this is just a guide, there is no right or wrong way to become a Graaltuber, just be yourself!
    I hope this helped and I apologise for all the links, I didn't want this thread to be massive.
    Please comment any other tips or suggestions you have for getting started on Youtube as a Graaltuber.

-If you have any questions feel free to message me, i'd be glad to help!
    This'll really be helpful for my channel, since as of now, I only have 8 subs.

one last tip: NEVER DO GIVEAWAYS! this'll give away a bunch of shells, then people may unsubscribe afterward.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Thanks for taking the time to write this very detailed tutorial.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I don't understand why you would post videos about iEra instead of other games.
    The popularity is mainly based on our playercount,and not outside viewership which is quite a shame.
    In all honesty I post videos on iEra because it's a game that I like. Also editing is a hobby of mine so playing a game that I like and editing videos recorded on that game is quite fun in my opinion.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

What the freakin' hell is a "Graaltuber"?
    Hai C:

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    What the freakin' hell is a "Graaltuber"?
    It's the name given to people who make Youtube videos on Graal.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Hmm, lemme copy all of this Josh so I can be kewl too. (Pls Donz Hurtz Meh We Can Be Friends c

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Good guidelines.
    But still, MrLondonuts has the best GraalTuber Channel.
    - He got good cover photo that describes him.
    - He makes his videos very entertaining, and not very personal.
    - He doesn't make many useless videos, like publishing a video just for a giveaway.
    But I'm not saying you're bad. You're not just on his level.